Your kid comes first, women will come and go but you only get one time to be there for your child as they grow.

Very well said. She's moving because she thinks/knows it's the best thing for her kid, abd you staying, would be the best for yours. I'm sure she can understand that.

Yea we both understand why I can't go and why she's going.I just feel like I should wait for her.this woman has been amazing the past year.made me feel like no other woman has made me feel.I'm just stuck,should I try to move on knowing noone will ever replace what we had or should I stick it out and keep the relationship going.I know long distance relationships don't really work kuz you don't get the things you need.but damn love sucks lol

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

Go see her a few times first

I could do that but not untill the new year.ill be loosing my job then and can't afford to take any days off.they got me working 6 days a week

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

I would say your little girl first. I can only assume if there is no way you could take your daughter with you and you left you would def regret that. She is apart of you and thats a huge bond you would be breaking. As for your girlfriend, if both of your families are in Ohio why does she have to move to Kentucky, whats there for her?

You say the only way for her to keep her child is to get away for the kids father. But how would that help? If he is really fighting to keep his kid then her running to another state isnt going to be good at all. I would suggest to her that she stays in Ohio close to family. And I assume that if you willing to move to another state for her then you are willing to live together. So maybe you guys can look into developing your relationship in Ohio with family support and each other.

I would say your little girl first. I can only assume if there is no way you could take your daughter with you and you left you would def regret that. She is apart of you and thats a huge bond you would be breaking. As for your girlfriend, if both of your families are in Ohio why does she have to move to Kentucky, whats there for her?

You say the only way for her to keep her child is to get away for the kids father. But how would that help? If he is really fighting to keep his kid then her running to another state isnt going to be good at all. I would suggest to her that she stays in Ohio close to family. And I assume that if you willing to move to another state for her then you are willing to live together. So maybe you guys can look into developing your relationship in Ohio with family support and each other.

See the thing is he was abusive.the court says she needs to put distance inbetween them,and they say that kentucky is the best choice.she lives in michigan about 25 min away from me here in ohio.her grandparrents have a 2nd home in kentucky and gave it to her so she can start over away from him.they have a job lined up for her at a church daycare and they paid up on the bills for about 6 months so she can get on her feet.

stay with ur daughter man if its ment to be than things will work out eventualy u cant let this get u down man

I don't plan to leave my daughter,never have never will.all I can do is hope things will work out.its hard not to let it get me down.its like every female I have been with fucks me over and when things start goin good some shit like this happens.

Sorry to hear that she was in an abusive relationship and that sounds like moving is the best option for her, since her family has set everything up for her. So sounds like it going to suck but you guys have the option to do a long distance relationship but with your little girl being only 7, it will be about 11 years before your daughter is out of high school and unless you girl moves back to Ohio before that, it will be tough to make it work. Sorry but not many suggestions:shrug:

Edited by brownm3