Jump to content

brownm3

Members
  • Posts

    542
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by brownm3

  1. You should be good. Just give them the tracking number to show that you shipped it. Should be nothing more than an incovience.
  2. Damn 2 warhorses on a 270a. You will need a lot of batteries. What type of batteries do you have now and how many? EDIT: And a good battery charger.
  3. Underrated equipment and audio experience.
  4. Your money is not safe without a prenuptial agreement. Regardless if your significant other knows about it or not a good lawyer will find it. Next thing you know you have a call from your significant others lawyer asking what happened to the $347,233.42 that was in account number 4328849204 with at Bank of Got Yo’ A$$ Sucker.
  5. And the vid is gone. Hope thats for good op.
  6. Agreed....I should be able to afford mine by then too! Just make the date around feb and I will save up around that time. Would like an extra battery but system is ok for now.
  7. I don't know how you figure it's cheaper, http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_38730_XS-Power-D3100.html sell em for $359 shipped Shhhhh. Shut the f up. Haha.
  8. Alt is responsible for keeping that batterires charged. What system are you running? Maybe your over working your current electrical system.
  9. Sounds like an alternator problem vs a battery problem.
  10. One more shot of rumple mints then calling a night. Boring night of drinking. Next weekend will be in VA beach with my brother from another mother.
  11. Haha. Man I function so much better when I drink. I figured out how to take a pic from my phone and upload in a matter of seconds.
  12. Wtf. Haha. Colt 45 blast. Haha.
  13. Now sipping on some jäger and red bull.
  14. Not drunk but drinking. A few shots of ye ole rumple minze.
  15. selling all 4, you probably wouldnt have enough for 1. Haha. Yeah that would get you a down payment on one. Chevy - Completely off topic but FOURxRUOF's post in your signature block :rofl: :rofl: Back on topic - Bad ass sub Orion! Cant wait to see some vids of that mofo tearing the mustang apart. Damn sexy sub!
  16. Yeah I had the same issue and it was loose connections. The cable that connected to my alt was old and cracked/chipped and would wiggle in and out.
  17. I will have to play around with that a bit. But during the initial ride home didn't drop below 13.4v.
  18. Your the man skippy couldn't have done it would u.
  19. Everything is done. I have the Mechman alt installed and was able to fit the D6500 up front and put the 2 D3400s in the back.
  20. Nothing far fetched about it just a post. I noticed that DC just uploaded to their channel. Sorry for wasting your time
  21. Nevermind Please delete/ lock thread mods.
×
×
  • Create New...