Sorry to hear that she was in an abusive relationship and that sounds like moving is the best option for her, since her family has set everything up for her. So sounds like it going to suck but you guys have the option to do a long distance relationship but with your little girl being only 7, it will be about 11 years before your daughter is out of high school and unless you girl moves back to Ohio before that, it will be tough to make it work. Sorry but not many suggestions:shrug:

Yea I don't know what to do.stuck between a rock and a hard place.ide like to make things work untill she can come back.but its lookin like my only option is to just let her go.if she comes back it was ment to be,if not then that's how it has to be

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

Your daughter's needs come first...before yours or anyone else's. If it's meant to be it will be, and you don't have to cut all ties just because she is moving. The best relationships are built on strong friendships with a strong foundation, be her friend...help her get through what she is going through, but keep your options open. She may be "the one", but then again she may not be...someone else may come along who totally blows you away. But yea...your daughter is number one and should always be.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Honestly kids first over anything. In looking at this, I would say the best bet is see about a long distance relationship. It will take her time to get settled there. As it sounds it looks like you have a full load between 6 days a week and shuffleing around trying to see your kid as much as possibile. Considering she has allot on her plate, it doesn't sound like she will be jumping into any relationship soon out there and that leaves the whole long distance thing open for you and her. Try to take weekend visets and what not when you can. Maybe go out for a week during the holidays and what not. But let her get back on her feet, as a good friend/lover/etc you owe it to her to give her time she needs to get her life going for her and her child just be as suportive as you can. If it is ment to be, then nether of you will be looking else where. If it is not yeah it may suck who ever is on the heart broken side in the end but it is worth the risk if its truely your one and only. Custody wise on your side, if things went down the road of marriage, then you have that bonus to getting more custody of your kid. I am not saying elope and get married, but it gives you the option later on if you guys go down that route to then move other places if its in your cards to do so.

But one sugjestion, changing school the older a kid gets the harder it is on them. Being the new kid is never fun so dont rush into anything.

Rob thanks for that comment.I feel like I've been a great friend twards her.I've been the one person that has gotten her through a lot of the stuff she has been through this year,and I will continue to be there for her.if not as her boyfriend atleast as her friend.its the least I can do.I would love to keep in contact with her son.the lil man looks up to me.I'm the only man he feels comfortable with,he don't even act the way he does twards his father as he does me

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?