73 D4Rt - Equipment so far...pg 10

whoo!big 3 has arrived. i know you guys don't care, but i am psyched.

People care, I check out your thread everytime I get an email that there is a new post...I just dont always post a reply and I'm sure there are others that do the same thing.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

nice car man! Sounds like you need to adjust the xovers on the amp to stop blowing your speakers. I would rewire all the wires going to the battery terminals and loom them up.

The HU could have fried due to running 16v, as well as the speakers. (amp going crazy) Most car electronics won't like anything above 15.4

ya, i kinda got that.mosta the wires are to different gauges. wen i get to my center console, thatts all going bye bye anyway. and ive established my gauge is just garbage. on the fluke meter it was rating 13.4. the 5 1/4s were blown before i played em. theyre running offa DECK. and i think i hadgain up too high on the 6.5s :noob: mistake :ehh: but its good i actually get to upgraed to some actually NIB stuff n not just craigslist crap. im happy

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

i did install the 3. there r pics up. o gauge. its nevr charged over 12. now on a fluke volt meter, its charging at 13.4 to 13.6. im getting my fosgate punch 6.5s today supposedly so ill be busy. n ive been sketching up ideas of what im gonna do.

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

aq hdc3 12

im trying to think of ways to fiberglass a speaker box into my door panel without having to pop it too far out of my door n block my leg. i want it clean n smooth

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

aq hdc3 12

my punches came in tonight at about 8 so it was dark so i couldnt install so instead i ripped out a kick n vinyl wrapped it. looks pretty clean if i say so my self. my 5 1/4 fosgate comps sould be here in about 3 or 4 days so thats a good day. everything is getting closer to fruition :yahoo: and im very excited. i got 8 inch sonotube to fiberglass for my rear dek boxes. its gonna be outta this world n off the chain. so thats my current update, maybe ill up pics of the speakers n stuff later. depends on if i pass out first.

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

aq hdc3 12

Excited to see this completed! Will be checking in, nice job so far! PM or Email [email protected] when you need to pick up the 8s.

wow, im actually super psyched i heard back from you guys. will do, probably wont be till about christmas tho. im selling my current setup in my blazer for the subs and amp for my dart. thanks for the complement :yahoo:

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

aq hdc3 12

blowout at 65, drove into ditch. god damn it. lest i ddnt get any new dents. just scratched up n maybe a fucked rim. i installed my 6.5s last night n i have pics but im looking for new tires right now so no time. my 5.25 fosgate comps should be here withing next 3 or four days so ill install those and then my build will be on hold until i get that fixed. mother fuckballs.

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

aq hdc3 12

Archived