ok gotta bump the amp, so now the deal is the amp, memphis eq50 and 15foot of 0/2 ga power wire silver (funkin audio brand supper flexable) all for 260 shipped i need it gone, both of my cars are broken down now so im really hurting

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

for 650 plus shipping i will sell all 8 with orignal boxes and packing anywhere in the world shipping but buyer pays all fees and dues need'd to get out of country

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

lol i dont know about that because the first of the year i will be running 16 or more 15's either way when i getmy new van thats goin to be just for competitions and not for work at all

its gutter repair tape, awsome stuff, but for further review please contribute to the polilole white boy aint gots no ryde fund

paypal to [email protected]

lol jk,.

great stuff, its not asphalt based its buytle based no smell easy to work with sticks great and it does deadn the car , and heat does not affect it at all i live in florida and the stuff has been on the roof of my van for almost 2 years now and not once has any tried to fall off