Toxiccasper Posted November 8, 2007 Report Posted November 8, 2007 Well I got this Alpine CDE-7859 from my brother for free and its works fine and everything except it wont play burnt cds The only cds it will play are store bought cds. Anyone know what could be wrong with it?
reinke Posted November 8, 2007 Report Posted November 8, 2007 that one is not capable of playong burnt cds probably. if it is it would depend on how the cd was finalized and burned ----reference's---- meade916
Toxiccasper Posted November 8, 2007 Author Report Posted November 8, 2007 I looked it up and it said its mp3 compatible and it will play a burned cd like 1/500 tries but otherwise its gets an error and Ive tried different song formats and different brands of cds and it never works
FI_Aaron Posted November 9, 2007 Report Posted November 9, 2007 thats a very old alpine...prob, have to uprgrade Lets Go Ski
Toxiccasper Posted November 9, 2007 Author Report Posted November 9, 2007 I would love to upgrade but I have $10 to my name hence why my whole system consist of stuff I get for free lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.