Mr. Darkjustice Posted October 14, 2011 Report Posted October 14, 2011 theres already people do it. started on day one . i wonder what else theyve implimented to catch said modders Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
CaptainzPlanetz Posted October 14, 2011 Report Posted October 14, 2011 theres already people do it. started on day one . i wonder what else theyve implimented to catch said modders I still need to pick up Forza 4, and I will mod credits for myself, however it's gonna be on an offline account, I am gonna play legit online, plus from what I have heard they will be able to detect online modding much easier than before ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Mr. Darkjustice Posted October 14, 2011 Author Report Posted October 14, 2011 theres already people do it. started on day one . i wonder what else theyve implimented to catch said modders I still need to pick up Forza 4, and I will mod credits for myself, however it's gonna be on an offline account, I am gonna play legit online, plus from what I have heard they will be able to detect online modding much easier than before i heard its cause they archive all online activity Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.