the box is sexy, wire seems a bit small imo. I would also make a hole in the top, back or none port side to run the wire. through bolts or wire strait through and LN

its 12 gauge. and soon im getting terminal cups to put 8 gauge in, and they are going into the "top" of the box opposite of the port. im running them along the side of the box. thanks for the compliment!

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

Is this one of your buddies that came with you down the Kmart for the demo ryan gave you?

Team NWSPLUPCOMING BUILD (when I afford it)

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

Yep! Are you the man with the Mazda?

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Pioneer USB stereo

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

Yes I am lol you will have to come down and give me a demo soon.. And once I get my system in I'll return the favor.. I decided I'm going with the xls not the lv4 with lv5 coils, got a good price on them

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

That amp would fuck the shit out of those subs. It would roofie them, knock them out with chloroform, then make sweet, gentle, anal love to them all night.

Thats awesome!!! Im super pumped! My next purchase is a battery... My stock one sucks. Im getting a yellow top today on amazon and it should be here by next fri.

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Pioneer USB stereo

Thats awesome!!! Im super pumped! My next purchase is a battery... My stock one sucks. Im getting a yellow top today on amazon and it should be here by next fri.

Is that for the front or back? you plan on putting one in the back? I would recommend it if you going with the RF t1000.

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

I was getting one for the front, and if i get that one on cl ill get another small one. My voltage drop is getting worse and worse, and my alternator is working harder and harder...

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Pioneer USB stereo

I was getting one for the front, and if i get that one on cl ill get another small one. My voltage drop is getting worse and worse, and my alternator is working harder and harder...

You said something about an o-scope? do you have one or something, if oyu want you can use my dd-1 to tune your amp..

2013 Ford Focus Hatch

2x DC lv3 15s

2x b2 quotas

XS batts

DC power alt

I would love to! My friend that goes to school with me has one on order!

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Pioneer USB stereo

Archived