Second Skin Audio

Which should I buy?

SpawnZ

What's the difference between dual 1 ohm, and dual 2 ohm?

Is that just saying it comes in a 2 ohm sub, and a 4 ohm? If so which would I get for SPL. I wanna try to wire it down to 1 ohm. Is that possible with 4 ohm?

for the amp u have i would get dual 2ohm subs then wire each sub down to 1ohm then hook up ur amp

Is that just saying it comes in a 2 ohm sub, and a 4 ohm? If so which would I get for SPL. I wanna try to wire it down to 1 ohm. Is that possible with 4 ohm?

for the amp u have i would get dual 2ohm subs then wire each sub down to 1ohm then hook up ur amp

Alright, that sounds good.

Just curious... What was wrong with that box?

It meets the specs.

i looked up the specs on the amp, it says 3200 watts at 2 ohm, which plenty. get the dual 2 ohm option so you can wire it like so.

hell i'm not sure that stock electrical will even support that, but that's another story.

one KEY aspect of information is to make sure your gains are set properly. do you know anything about this?

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

i looked up the specs on the amp, it says 3200 watts at 2 ohm, which plenty. get the dual 2 ohm option so you can wire it like so.

hell i'm not sure that stock electrical will even support that, but that's another story.

one KEY aspect of information is to make sure your gains are set properly. do you know anything about this?

Proud owner of a DD1 :)

Just curious... What was wrong with that box?

It meets the specs.

because it is not tuned to your specific situation. also, i can tell just by looking at it that there's not NEARLY enough port area per SQ foot. so the output would be dissapointing to say the least

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Archived