slammedincouch Posted February 16, 2012 Author Report Posted February 16, 2012 Figured I'd give an update on the Build: Long story short, went to install the Warhorse and it wasn't putting out any output. Had to send it back to OK for warranty work (shipping is definitely a bitch with this amp), had warranty issues between Kicker and the shop that sold me the amp (Authorized Dealer to sell Kicker products in their store, but Not authorized to sell them online), but patience and courtesy go a long way and luckily I won't be paying $435 to fix the amp. Should have the amp back by the end of February/ early March so stay tuned for updates around then!
slammedincouch Posted April 23, 2012 Author Report Posted April 23, 2012 Only took them three months, but I finally received a brand new horse from Kicker around the end of March and finally got around to getting it in the car last night Chilling on a 6 ohm load right now, but still pushing some nice power from the 20 minutes I've had to fool around with it since last night. Will try to get a video up in a few days if I can get some time/the weather clears up. Next on the list is all the suspension work that needs to be done.
Kevin M Posted April 23, 2012 Report Posted April 23, 2012 Good to see you back. Waiting to see the video 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
slammedincouch Posted April 27, 2012 Author Report Posted April 27, 2012 Good to see you back. Waiting to see the video Feels good to be back and have some bass finally after 8 months! Hopefully will have some videos up over the weekend if i can find my flip and find somewhere to take a video
slammedincouch Posted May 3, 2012 Author Report Posted May 3, 2012 The goodies for this week: now I just need to decide on what air struts I'm going to go with and how/where I'm going to fit this big ol tank
dfoland93 Posted May 3, 2012 Report Posted May 3, 2012 Holy shit that is a sick build!!!! Should have taken a pic of the warhorse guts. Vid? The spot with least resistance LOL. I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring. how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3 At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children No Engine
slammedincouch Posted May 4, 2012 Author Report Posted May 4, 2012 Holy shit that is a sick build!!!! Should have taken a pic of the warhorse guts. Vid? Thanks man and yeah haha should have probably opened up the DOA one to check out the internals, but there's still some pics online of them. I've been slacking on vids...only one i have is of the amp turned up a tad and I took it with my digital camera instead of my flip/8 year old jvc 520 lines of res video camera...and you can't hear/see anything going on other than the subs moving a little. Gonna attempt a video this weekend hopefully
dfoland93 Posted May 4, 2012 Report Posted May 4, 2012 Holy shit that is a sick build!!!! Should have taken a pic of the warhorse guts. Vid? Thanks man and yeah haha should have probably opened up the DOA one to check out the internals, but there's still some pics online of them. I've been slacking on vids...only one i have is of the amp turned up a tad and I took it with my digital camera instead of my flip/8 year old jvc 520 lines of res video camera...and you can't hear/see anything going on other than the subs moving a little. Gonna attempt a video this weekend hopefully Shopuld have done it with just the guys under the plexi that would have been sick. Well were waiting in anticipation for some videos The spot with least resistance LOL. I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring. how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3 At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children No Engine
slammedincouch Posted May 13, 2012 Author Report Posted May 13, 2012 Trunk Deconstruction complete: Car leaves me again tomorrow for about a week
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.