Jump to content

Murdered Jeep Grand Cherokee


what do you think?  

30 members have voted

  1. 1. looks good or not?



Recommended Posts

Posted

DRCinc: please do not EVER hit your report button again unless it is totally necessary. What a waste of time....

ill relay the msg to my boss, i think he got upset with all the hating ill take care of it

i read the post in question (before it disappeared) and i only saw someone commenting on how the stock brakes shouldnt be painted red. I dont feel like that is report-able. Use the report button for important stuff, not because someone doesnt like what you posted. Im not saying you have to LIKE the comments, i dont like all the comments i get either......but the misuse of the report button is the only issue i have.

nice builds, keep them coming!! thanks for sharing! Tell the boss i said thanks too! :drinks:

i have spoken to him and told him, forums and youtube and all things online go through me. he overstepped his boundries and i have spoken to him, i apologize for the abuse and it wont happen again

468x60drc.jpg
Posted

OH MY! That thing is freaking sexy! I think some red striping on the wheels will really set it off though. But that is a sexy color!

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

Posted

bump for views, some more people let me know what you think

468x60drc.jpg
Posted

Sweetest new Grand Cherokee I've ever seen! I won't say anything you haven't been told already though. I really love the matte black and think the wheels should be bigger but that's just nitpicking. Kudos :good:

1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Click to see my build log!

(2) SKAR VVX-12

Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1D

Hey stupid. I got your report. You cant type a coherent sentence but yet think you can run this much power? You cant even hyperlink on the internet. You have no mention of power upgrades. You just want dat big boom dat make dem bitchez panteez drop. Next time you report someone make sure the one getting the report isnt the one you reported.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 550 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...