Jump to content

Murdered Jeep Grand Cherokee


what do you think?  

30 members have voted

  1. 1. looks good or not?



Recommended Posts

Posted

check this out guys, we had this roll through our shop a few weeks ago.

i cant tell you what year it is i had to go digging for these pictures.

Jeep grand Cherokee Limited, matte black murdered out with red accents on 20" SRT8 rims. let us know what you think. we got tons more of this stuff so ill be willing to post em all day long

on to pics

13897aeb.jpg

51cf65ca.jpg

17a2c79f.jpg

05490b73.jpg

dd5cc18d.jpg

0e05e682.jpg

73e0f5b8.jpg

dcf020f2.jpg

468x60drc.jpg
Posted

If they got rid of the red trim pieces and grill I think it would really set it off... they just kinda take away from the murdered out look <_<

Definitely badass though, I have a hugeee soft spot for matte black paint. :drink40:

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

 

Posted

I like it. I actually think it could tuck some slightly larger rims to complete the look, but it's super clean and the red accent stripe fits very well

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Posted

SICK.

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

Posted

well the customer feels the same about the matte, but he also has a soft spot for the red accents

468x60drc.jpg
Posted

Badass lookin' jeep. But it ain't murdered ;)

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

well ill let him know when he comes back for the HID's and its not completely murdered but i think its a good candidate

468x60drc.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 423 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...