you want 0 gauge.. especially for 2600 watts and 3 batteries. I did my first big 3 in 4 gauge because I had it left over and was short on cash also... I did notice a difference when I switched to 0 gauge. You also may want to look into a h/o alt when you can afford it.

AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener

you want 0 gauge.. especially for 2600 watts and 3 batteries. I did my first big 3 in 4 gauge because I had it left over and was short on cash also... I did notice a difference when I switched to 0 gauge. You also may want to look into a h/o alt when you can afford it.

Trust me I have been looking at alt's but it,s going to take me a couple months to come up with $650 for shocks and struts so maybe by next spring I can get one.. as of now my setup is killing my lights and probably hurting the amp if under powered.

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

Trust me I have been looking at alt's but it,s going to take me a couple months to come up with $650 for shocks and struts so maybe by next spring I can get one.. as of now my setup is killing my lights and probably hurting the amp if under powered.

before my h/o i would have lights pop every other week. yeah under powering an amp is bad. they get extremely hot and can damage easily =@

AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener

Im just going to have to make do with what I have for now thanks for the help and links guy's

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

If I do the big 3 with the 4 gauge how do i make a fusible link. do i just use a regular audio fuse like what's on my power wire going to the back

Ok so I bought a KnuKonceptz 1/0 install kit and 8 more feet of 1/0 wire to do the big three I used the last little bit on my credit card to get it..... But I had some 4 gauge and did the big 3 with that until the new stuff comes it made a difference but not much. Thanks to everyone that helped...

here is the kit I got................. http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetail.cfm?prodID=KCA-PK0

There is sponsers on here that carry wire at Nice prices.

I checked all the prices this was the best deal I could find..