Sundown Audio

any idea whats wrong ?

D-train-13k

i just hope that nothing happened to my crecendo amp the mbquart isnt that expensive. do you think that the surge could have made its way through the output rcas to my crecendo?

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

also make sure the Rcas are not near any power wires...and what is your amp mounted 2? if the body makes a ground the make funny noise's ...hope its nothing expensive ...good luck man

1995 Honda passport 3.2 4x4 Frankenstein on a budget

ballistics sound deader (roof only so far)

kenwood mp3 usb

audio control 3 (upgrading)

hifonics mx-3

3 sets of massive px5 5.25s

3 sets of massive tweets

phonix gold 5.25 componets

x2 massive nx4 nano 200x4 mids

sony xplod 600x4 watt high's

2 Fi bl fully loaded box walled @31ish hz

13.2 cube box/wall

massive DB8000

Excessive amaperge 250 amp alt wir extrnl regulator

daul runs of xs power xpflex 0 gauge

big 3

raptor 0 gauge power/ground wire full run

suriken 45 amp hour x3 shriken bt-120 batts,interstate 1100CA semi batt

scytek galaxy 2way alarm

still upgradeing!

also make sure the Rcas are not near any power wires...and what is your amp mounted 2? if the body makes a ground the make funny noise's ...hope its nothing expensive ...good luck man

no it was working correctly before any of this happened. so its got to be the deck or amp. which are both stupid expensive

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

no it was working correctly before any of this happened. so its got to be the deck or amp. which are both stupid expensive

yea it may have been working...but you just moved everything around right? you could have snagged a rca or moved it and got a noise...or be grounding that amp....i just sparked one of my rcas the other day and my stuff still sounds good...not saying u didnt fudge any thing up ...just trying to help you make sure to check everything before you spend money...i thought i was the only 1 that had done the spark the rca thing tho...lol

kenwood mp3 usb

hifonics mx-3

3 sets of massive tweets

13.2 cube box/wall

massive DB8000

daul runs of xs power xpflex 0 gauge

big 3

raptor 0 gauge power/ground wire full run

suriken 45 amp hour x3 shriken bt-120 batts,interstate 1100CA semi batt

scytek galaxy 2way alarm

still upgradeing!

yea it may have been working...but you just moved everything around right? you could have snagged a rca or moved it and got a noise...or be grounding that amp....i just sparked one of my rcas the other day and my stuff still sounds good...not saying u didnt fudge any thing up ...just trying to help you make sure to check everything before you spend money...i thought i was the only 1 that had done the spark the rca thing tho...lol

oh. well its mounted on wood. and the rcas.....damn i just remembered the ones that sparked were on the output end of my amp.

it could have damaged equitment, but it could also be the install, as to where u moved the stuff

a guy i kno said the only way he could get rid of noise in a system he was working on was to mount the amp upside down, it was wierd but worked

u could unhook everything, and lay it out and test it where everythings not close to a battery/power wires and see if its just interference causing your problem

i dunno what else u could check right off hand, if it was the output rca on teh amp it could be bad but i dunno

do u have 1 rca going from a mids n highs amp and then out to a sub amp threw the amps preouts?

try to bypass it to see if that helps

hope u get it fixed :drinks:

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

it could have damaged equitment, but it could also be the install, as to where u moved the stuff

a guy i kno said the only way he could get rid of noise in a system he was working on was to mount the amp upside down, it was wierd but worked

u could unhook everything, and lay it out and test it where everythings not close to a battery/power wires and see if its just interference causing your problem

i dunno what else u could check right off hand, if it was the output rca on teh amp it could be bad but i dunno

do u have 1 rca going from a mids n highs amp and then out to a sub amp threw the amps preouts?

try to bypass it to see if that helps

hope u get it fixed :drinks:

ill do some testing tomorrow. and yes i did use 1 rca from HU to 4channel. then rca from 4 channel to subs amp. ill go to radio shack and try to buy that ipod rca thing and see what happens.

my deck is an alpine 9856 if that helps. its old as dirt but has been pretty reliable and had great music quality. it was like 200 when i first bought it.

well i tried the ipod connector and the noise went away. im gonna try and ground my rcas and see if it goes away.

well i tried the ipod connector and the noise went away. im gonna try and ground my rcas and see if it goes away.

noob question..lol

how do 1 ground RCa's and why ?

not being a smart ass i really have no clue & have never heard of this

kenwood mp3 usb

hifonics mx-3

3 sets of massive tweets

13.2 cube box/wall

massive DB8000