Second Skin Audio

My first box build.

Printmaster

This is my first post but I have reading post for about 3 weeks now. I just want to start off by saying thanks to all the pros on here for answering all of the questions that are posted. I was into car audio years ago in the late eighties as a teenager and have just recently got back into a couple of months ago. I am amazed at how much it has changed. Any way I bought my son a rf p2 10" for his eighteenth birthday and had it in a prefab sealed box. So after reading how much better everyone says a well buildit and designed boxes sounds I decided to give it a try. After coming up with a ported design and using Torres calculator for tuning I bit the bullit and put the boxes together. Wow what a difference a good box makes I am ready try something bigger and better for myself. Thanks again for all of your help and thanks to you Torres for the work you did with your software. I can't wait to contunie to keep learning and build a system for my car using a fi bt 15" if all goes my way. Oh and thanks to you to Steve my next purchase will be a DD-1 that I plan on ordering with in the next couple of weeks. Keep up the great work.

welcome to the forum.

do you have any pictures of the box you built?

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

Archived