BigSix's beater Jeep budget build... The Jeep is no more. See pg 9 for update

Heres a couple quick pics.. tomorrow Ill upload a bunch of the actual building it..

stone1.jpg

stone2.jpg

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Well good news, in a way... this build/ re-build isnt going to happen. Yesterday I snapped and got sick of driving the Heep, it needs a bit of work, and frankly, Im just sick of it, and want something that rides nicer and had some more room for my big ass to be comfortable. So I made a few calls, and scored a nearly pristine Lincoln Town Car Signature series, its the same age as the Jeep, a lil less miles, and is almost flawless... All the gear I am currently aquiring is now going to go into the Lincoln. First mod though is she's getting a nice tint job done early next week, going to go as dark as possible on the rear doors and window, and something not to super dark up front, then the gear will start getting installed, if you followed along on this build, please be sure to keep an eye out for the new build log coming soon.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived