Second Skin Audio

mini wall trunk sealed off help with spare tire well??

i would like to use the spare tire well because i want to fit 2 15's in the back but i was curious because the spare tire airspace would be such an odd shape,would this affect the airflow or how it sounds? im going to attach some pix of the trunk let me know what u guys think?the dimensions one th biggest box i could fit is 36x36x16 and the spare tire well is not an exact size because it varys on the size goes from tall to short but its 34x18x10 so gives me about an extra 2 cubes

100MEDIAIMAG0416.jpg

100MEDIAIMAG0413.jpg

depends on the final design of the box..

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

this, if you're building into there make sure you smooth all the edges. I would suggest keeping the ports away from it

this, if you're building into there make sure you smooth all the edges. I would suggest keeping the ports away from it

what do u guys mean im lost lol should i maybe try and stay away from using the spare tire because i can get 12.28 cubes from just using the whole trunk as a box but thats without subs and port so i have no idea how much it would be taking out

just dont jam the port into the hole, leave some space.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Archived