1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT (*NEW* VIDEOS ON PAGE 3)

Nice choice on the lights, factory tails on grand prix's are terrible for leaking

Thanks! Yeah, I heard that so once I got the car I was looking for tails almost immediately!

Lookin good so far man! Those are great cars. Look up cart tuning for performance stuff. I had a 00 GTP o converted to turbo back in 06. Way faster and better mpg.

Keep the work going

I'm looking into some more mods. So far I've got a cold air intake and it sounds sexy!

1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Click to see my build log!

(2) SKAR VVX-12

Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1D

Hey stupid. I got your report. You cant type a coherent sentence but yet think you can run this much power? You cant even hyperlink on the internet. You have no mention of power upgrades. You just want dat big boom dat make dem bitchez panteez drop. Next time you report someone make sure the one getting the report isnt the one you reported.

2011-10-26161844.jpg

There they are! I slapped the Knu sticker on the box, so that automatically adds like 5 decibels, right?

(2) SKAR VVX-12

Hey stupid. I got your report. You cant type a coherent sentence but yet think you can run this much power? You cant even hyperlink on the internet. You have no mention of power upgrades. You just want dat big boom dat make dem bitchez panteez drop. Next time you report someone make sure the one getting the report isnt the one you reported.

Close only 3 lol

LookIng good bro!

Well dang. :P

Thanks man!

(2) SKAR VVX-12

http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/DallasLinnLovell/?action=view&current=video-2011-10-26-16-27-58.mp4

This awful video is pretty much to show what my car sounds like without bass. Well, a little bass, whatever those 6x9s in the back produce.

(2) SKAR VVX-12

The amp is gonna be here today! Gonna slap the guy in today and hopefully shoot some shitty video :yahoo:

(2) SKAR VVX-12

2011-11-04152941.jpg

Ooh, look what UPS brought!

2011-11-04153008.jpg

Yay! My lifetime supply of cheetos!

2011-11-04153108.jpg

2011-11-04153401.jpg

2011-11-04153534.jpg

(2) SKAR VVX-12

Nice choice on the lights, factory tails on grand prix's are terrible for leaking
Thanks! Yeah, I heard that so once I got the car I was looking for tails almost immediately!
Lookin good so far man! Those are great cars. Look up cart tuning for performance stuff. I had a 00 GTP o converted to turbo back in 06. Way faster and better mpg. Keep the work going
I'm looking into some more mods. So far I've got a cold air intake and it sounds sexy!

IMO the best mod you could do is a supercharger top swap

(2) SKAR VVX-12

Archived