LNIB TPI 440 Oscilloscope - Price Drop

Up for sale is a TPI 440 Oscilloscope.I bought it right before I started to get real busy with school and I just don't have time to do the work that I used to.This was easily the most important tool in my toolbox.You can do everything you would ever need to with it in car audio, but most commonly it is used for gain settings and finding clipping points of amplifiers and source units.I bought this with a 3 year warranty, and it still has 18 months or so left on the warranty period.Also included is the Autosound 2000 CD from Mobile Solutions, which contains every track you'll need to tweak and tune your system.Everything is in PERFECT, brand new condition.Mobile Solutions lists this combo for right around $400, but I am listing it for $300$275 shipped anywhere in the continental US.

In case you've never used one of these and think it's way over your head, it's not.It is extremely simple and easy to familiarize yourself with.There are also dozens of videos and walkthroughs on this forum of how to use this exact model.

References:

SMD Feedback

CarAudio.com Feedback

iTrader Feedback on CACO

HPIM5082.jpg

HPIM5083.jpg

HPIM5084.jpg

IMG_0389.jpg

Edited by JBurt09