Sonic Electronix

I have a 1993 Plymouth Acclaim & I was gonna put my sony HU in but I realized that all the wires from the car are colors i'm not used to. I tried looking up diagrams & stuff but none of them seem to be correct so I want to know if anybody on here has dealt with a 1993 plymouth acclaim and/or knows the diagram?? (i'm pretty sure anything from 92-96 will work).

System:

Basically Stock

In process of upgrading

Buy a wiring harness. If you already set your mind on hard wiring from factory wires check out www.the12volt.com they might have a diagram.

Pioneer deh-8300UB

6- Image Dynamics CSX6.5v2

4-Image Dynamics XS-28 tweeters

4-Sundown Audio sa8v2's

1-Sundown Audio SAX-200.4

1-Sundown Audio SAX-1200d

1-Mechman 270a alternator

1-XS Power D3400 under hood

Second Skin Damplifier Pro Deadener

Kicker & Knukoncept 1/0 wiring

Big 3 upgrade

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Ok. So I bought a wiring harness after fidgeting around with all the wires and low & behold it doesn't work.

1st off it has 3 "plugs" and idk what the 3rd one is for.

2nd the 2 other female "plugs" dont fit with the 2 male "plugs" that are connected to the computer.

and 3rd I tried to just match where the wires from the kit turned into & they still don't match up.

So now i'm pissed & thinking about having to resort to going to best buy & let them deal with it.

System:

Basically Stock

In process of upgrading

Ok. So I bought a wiring harness after fidgeting around with all the wires and low & behold it doesn't work.

1st off it has 3 "plugs" and idk what the 3rd one is for.

2nd the 2 other female "plugs" dont fit with the 2 male "plugs" that are connected to the computer.

and 3rd I tried to just match where the wires from the kit turned into & they still don't match up.

So now i'm pissed & thinking about having to resort to going to best buy & let them deal with it.

I would take it to a real audio shop......

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

That should be the right plug. Did you run a ground wire?