Sonic Electronix

Can't put up links right now sorry and not to sound like a complete dumbass but match my subs?

Dont buy something that your amp wont be able to power well and on the other hand dont buy a sub that wont handle the power of the amp and possibly blow ur sub. Try to Match the RMS of the sub to the RMS of the amp. But before you buy just any sub look around and listen to people's opinions, because there are subs that say they do alot of power but really only do half of what they say and their are subs that say they do low power but can easily handle twice the power. Now im not an expert but looking around this site and reading will really help you find the right set up for you.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

pick subs out that are rated for power handling around the rms output of your amp..also know what ohm your amp is stable at..example: if your amp is 2 ohm stable you would want dual 4 coils, dual 1 coils, or single 2 ohm coils..hope that helps

haha beat me to it. i type slow. :( haha

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

i do type fast lol but id reccomend the sa series.. i installed an sa-8 in a buddies truck to save room..thing gets down for an 8 for sure..

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

thats gonna depend on how much room is in your trunk..a 10 inch sub in a properly built box with enough airspace will walk all over a 12 crammed into too small of a box..see what you can fit in your trunk and still have enough air space for air to get back into the cabin..measuring your trunk would help with this

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

id say right around 1-1.5 cubes..after woofer and port displacement..