Second Skin Audio

Sub Box Design Help

Ok re-did the box, added the 45's in there and calculated their displacement, should be good to go now. If someone could check me and see that im right that would be awesome!

torresBoxcalculated2.jpg

Portlength.jpg

Wholething.jpg

Thanks again y'all!

Edited by someone1

almost got it. in torres calc i noticed you didn't have a value in for baffle thickness, enter.75 in there. also, a second baffle and some cross bracing wouldn't hurt.

edit: i guess the calc automatically assumes .75 if there's no value put in there. still would reccommned a second baffle at least

Edited by 412 CVX

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

almost got it. in torres calc i noticed you didn't have a value in for baffle thickness, enter.75 in there. also, a second baffle and some cross bracing wouldn't hurt.

edit: i guess the calc automatically assumes .75 if there's no value put in there. still would reccommned a second baffle at least

Lol yea thats why i wasnt worried about putting that in, but It'll raise the tunning to 33, so ill have to remake the model and get it back down to 32. And would you think 2 1" dowels would be good? One that goes from the base to the top (ceiling if you will) and one that goes from the front (where the sub is) to the rear? I'll remake it and see what you think!

well you're a little over on the port area per cube, but not much. i don't think that will hurt anything

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.