MistaDarklord Posted October 22, 2011 Report Posted October 22, 2011 So i recently got a impreza wrx and I've been doing some headunit shopping since factory does not cut it. I've been looking into two headunits, and I was wondering if you guys have had any experience using these headunits and if you liked them for your build. Mainly what I'm looking for in a headunit is one that will not clip easy or all being all the way up. I've been seeing most pioneer headunits clip one level before max. I've also heard that Kenwood's do very well as well. These are the two that I'm looking at: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_33487_Kenwood-KDC-X895.html http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_31077_Pioneer-DEH-P8300UB.html
the1uwannab Posted February 15, 2012 Report Posted February 15, 2012 out of those two the kenwood is a little better because its an excelon which has 5v pre outs compared to the 4v but im not sure of your budget but check out th e pioneer deh-80prs http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/CD-Receivers/DEH-80PRS
AB18VFL Posted February 15, 2012 Report Posted February 15, 2012 i would go with the kenwood. some people will talk shit, but i think kenwood makes a great product for the price. ps, i just got an 05 impreza wrx, shit is FUN... SUBSCRIBE AT YOUTUBE! 18abVFL < CLICK!! 2005 Subaru Impreza My build log. Head unit- Kenwood Excelon KDC-X695 Front doors- Rockford Fosgate 6.5" Prime components Rear doors- Rockford Fosgate 4" Punch coaxials Sub amp- Audiopipe AP18001d Subs- Two American Bass TNT 10"s Box- 2.6 cubes @ 34hz, 36in of port Big 3 & run of Raptor 1/0 to rear powercell TEAM 808 UPSTATE NY. Can it be heard 2 blocks away, thats how i rate systems.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.