MistaVic's Tahoe MAJOR UPDATE 4/1/2012

Looks real nice but I would really do a 2nd although but that's just me, I also would remove the tips from showing under the bumper go back about 6 inches and cut them off with some sharp turn downs, it would look way cleaner IMO. How do you like those tview monitors? Their not too pricy right? I was wondering about the clarity of them and what not. Overall great build as always Jeff and amazing paint job

Logan, cant take credit for the build this time. About the most I did for this rebuild was design the box and talk him thru putting it in over the phone. Lets just say many late nites on the phone for me. Vic just listens well.

you and vic got that thang looking great... too bad u moved your ass north and left him to do all the work... south is where its at fool

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ

2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ

2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ

yea right... like i been sayin you need to find a southern home to call your base camp... IE FLA land of mad car shows or back to Ga. land of no shows...

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

Damn bro, awesome work, gonna have to steal some ideas for my next build!

That's cool, I don't mind sharing

ideas :)

Never Done!!!!!! 1999 Chevy Tahoe Alpine W505 4-DC Audio 3.5k 2-DC Audio 175.4 8-DC Audio 4XL 15's 6-Diamond Audio Hex s600 comps 2-Diamond Audio Hex s500 comps 2-Diamond Audio Hex D342 comps(waiting for install for A-pillars) 8-Diamond Audio D3 Coaxials 2-XS Power d3400 (front) 8-XS Power d1200 (back) 1-Mechman 250a alt Rebuild in progress...

Looks real nice but I would really do a 2nd although but that's just me, I also would remove the tips from showing under the bumper go back about 6 inches and cut them off with some sharp turn downs, it would look way cleaner IMO. How do you like those tview monitors? Their not too pricy right? I was wondering about the clarity of them and what not. Overall great build as always Jeff and amazing paint job

I love the tview monitors. They are inexpensive and the picture quality is great. The only thing is that when I hooked them up they were a little dark, but once I went to the menu and adjusted the brightness, they were just fine.

Wow amazing work

Also is that an SS bumper cover?

Yes it is the SS bumber cover from Stylin Trucks

yea right... like i been sayin you need to find a southern home to call your base camp... IE FLA land of mad car shows or back to Ga. land of no shows...

cricket, I've been trying to get that dude to come back down since he left. Hopefully, this future plan gets him motivated enough to get him down here

Never Done!!!!!! 1999 Chevy Tahoe Alpine W505 4-DC Audio 3.5k 2-DC Audio 175.4 8-DC Audio 4XL 15's 6-Diamond Audio Hex s600 comps 2-Diamond Audio Hex s500 comps 2-Diamond Audio Hex D342 comps(waiting for install for A-pillars) 8-Diamond Audio D3 Coaxials 2-XS Power d3400 (front) 8-XS Power d1200 (back) 1-Mechman 250a alt Rebuild in progress...

we'll see. hopefully. sad thing is i cant even get dude to retutn texts or fone calls anymore. lol he leaves the south and totally changes ! LOL SMIF ur still my boy

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

no homo we got truth, anyway Mistavic you a real cool dude in my book and I give YOU mad props on the build it looks great. Lookin forward to chillin with you again. you goin to the macon 4x weekends coming Nov 12th ? you know... the ones coronameth cant and wont attend ?

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

no homo we got truth, anyway Mistavic you a real cool dude in my book and I give YOU mad props on the build it looks great. Lookin forward to chillin with you again. you goin to the macon 4x weekends coming Nov 12th ? you know... the ones coronameth cant and wont attend ?

I got all my points cricket.....theres upgrades coming bro. Dont worry you will see me soon enough. :drinks:

Archived