Looks good so far! Definitely impressed with the work using that saw haha. By any chance were you at Mini Nats in Maggie Valley?

yea i was at mini nats no truck but i was hangin with my club AcrophobiA

I showed up for a while Saturday. Made 1 full lap and about 1/3 of another one full tilt before they had to shut me down due haha. White walled off POS Ranger. I showed up pretty late for the show part, but will be there all weekend next year.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

yea saw ur truck think my little bro talked to u

Possibly so, had a nice crowd gathered around when I was demo'ing. What was his name? My truck was looking pretty rough that day, literally finished the wall up and stuff the noodles around it to half ass seal it off at 2am Saturday morning, went to work at 8, then left straight from work to head up there.

Edited by 727Designs

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

his name is, Will ive pulled a few of those all nighters with this truck. lol, seems like it happens ever time i mess with it

I can't remember right off, didn't catch many names we had so many people piling in and out of the truck. Lol story of my life with this truck, I started the build with plenty of time then ended up having to put it off, found out Tuesday that Mini Nats was Saturday. Subs were coming in Friday and all I had was the back and bottom of the wall done. It was pretty rough but gets loud. Metered it Saturday night basically untouched from Mini Nats (havent even charged the batteries) and pulled a 150.75 on music sealed up after demo'ing a few songs.

Your truck looks awesome, I had seriously considered going hydros on mine but after talking to my buddy Kurt (with the single cab S10 that was 3 wheeling) with all the weight and how everything is bolted to the body and everything it would probably end up being a pain in the long run and my truck is built for sound first and foremost anyway. Going to do a 3/4 static (+ what the added weight has already dropped it) and be done with it. Can't wait to see your truck around at some shows, where in NC are you exactly?

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

3/4 static looks good on these trucks. I'm in lexington bout the middle of nc it'll def be hittin up some shows when it done

I put on SPL comps in the FAR northeast GA (10 minutes from the NC line) area pretty often if you'd be interested in attending I can get you some info on the shows. I'm sure I'll see you at some of the NC shows as well.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition