Ram 1500 single cab truck build with a dc audio 15 lv4xl

A good friend of mine bought a 2006 dodge RAM 1500 single cab truck and he already has a dc audio xl 15 subwoofer. So we wanted to figure out a way to put the xl in the cab without seriously modifying the truck. So I started drawing up some plans with the seats all the way back...but that left me with 59.5w by 24 tall by 1.5d1 and 7d2, so that didn't give me any airspace at all lol. We also wanted to keep the center console seat, so if I slide the driver and passenger Seats up to the same position as the fixed middle seat is, that gave me max dimensions of 59.5w by 24h by 8.25d1 and 13.25d2. That also allowed room cor a very comfortable seating position for all 3 seats with plenty of leg room even for taller people. So we started the box build.

IMAG1119.jpg

IMAG1120.jpg

IMAG1121.jpg

IMAG1123.jpg

IMAG1124.jpg

IMAG1125.jpg

IMAG1126.jpg

IMAG1162.jpg

So, this is the box test fit in the truck. You can see a column in the box where I built around the center seat belt so we could continue to be able to use it.

IMAG1164.jpg

This is to check Clarence with the center seat flipped up. More pics are uploading now! Thanks for looking!

Looks like a good start! check out mine when you get a chance. i will be uploading some pictures in a bit of the box.

2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Single Cab

26" rims on 305/30/r26

Panasonic In-Dash

15" DC Audio XL

Hifonics Brutus 2000

Memphis Bass Enhancer

MUCH MORE TO COME

You guys got down, that box looks great!

Now time to post up some vids,lol

Thanks! vids coming soon! i still need to get a four channel amp in there and some new door speakers