TheSargSter Posted October 26, 2011 Report Posted October 26, 2011 Hey guys! I just recently installed a new ZX350.4, DS 65.2 component's upfront, and KS 65 2ways in the rear for my highs. I am having two issues, the first one is pretty known.. (alternator whine), which i am going to try a few easy fixes that have worked for me in the past. The second issue is a bit more involved.. If i bring my deck up to 28+/40, after about 2 minutes of play time, you will notice the very high hz notes will brumptly go away, it actually sounds like the component tweeters and the 2 way tweeters just stop working. If i turn my deck down to 0, or a low number, then turn it back up.. they play again and the process repeats. I have my gains set to where i want them accordingly while the deck is on 30/40. The xover on the amp is set to about 110hz. I have tried multiple tuning's, gains higher deck lower, vice verse. I will post a few pics on how the amp is wired, i have gone over everything 25 1/2 times and im just not sure if whatever is causing the alternator whine is causing this also, or if there could be something wrong in two places. I would appreciate any feedback if anyone has had this issue in the past. The 9 wire flux goes to the front and ties into the stock harness. SARG ---------------------------- 2011 Chevy HHR LT Pioneer AVH-P3300 2x Sundown SA-12's AudioQue 2200 @ .5 Kicker ZX 350.4 Kicker DS 65.2 Components (Front) Kicker KS 65 2-Way's (Rear) KnuKonceptz 0/1 BIG 3 Upgrade 2x Delco MFD 100W-H Batteries + Kinetic HC600
TheSargSter Posted October 27, 2011 Author Report Posted October 27, 2011 Hey guys.. Would really appreciate some feedback on this! PS.. i re grounded the RCA's and the deck itself and the alt whining didnt stop.. im wondering if the same problem is causing both issues? just a matter of finding it? SARG ---------------------------- 2011 Chevy HHR LT Pioneer AVH-P3300 2x Sundown SA-12's AudioQue 2200 @ .5 Kicker ZX 350.4 Kicker DS 65.2 Components (Front) Kicker KS 65 2-Way's (Rear) KnuKonceptz 0/1 BIG 3 Upgrade 2x Delco MFD 100W-H Batteries + Kinetic HC600
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.