iasca at word finals locations this year

True but, doesnt mean you can have the sq format available. In all locations especially so cal i am sure there are sq competitors who wouldnt mind coming to a car audio competition. Kind of like the old school circuit city roadshows.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your interest in competing in IASCA competition if we can coordinate the IASCA North American Championships in satellite locations with dBDRA Finals.

I hope this post will answer some of your questions...

To "Watch the Bass"... you'll note that IASCA calls it the IASCA North American Championships (INAC) and not the World Finals, because we realize that the event doesn't give all competitors around the world the chance to prove who the true "World Champion" is. We have been working on an event series for about 4 years now called the "World Championship Series" that we hope to have in place in the next 12 months. We haven't forgotten about all of our global members and want to give you as much recognition as our North American members.

To "sacking916"... as Jeremy Weber said, we have a new IASCA Director in the Southwest; Mike Jaffe. Mike is working hard to get IASCA events going in many SW States, including CA, NV, AZ, NM, CO, TX and UT. If you know of any shops that would like to host an IASCA event in California, please have them contact Mike at [email protected].

To "Team Bassick - Kimo"... we would love to have SQ at the shows as well, but naturally we can't include SQ in INAC because of the judging logistics... hard for one judge to be at all 3 locations at the same time. But, I know Mike Jaffe is willing to work with any SQ judges who want to help out and host SQ events at his shows. He wants to bring SQ to the West Coast as much as we want to! If West Coast SQ competitors are willing to commit to supporting an SQ event at these shows, please have them contact us and let us know, and we'll do everything we can to make it happen.

Luke, thank you so much for your hard work and support, and for posting on so many forums.

If anyone has any other questions, you can reach me by email at [email protected]. I always answer my emails within 24 to 48 hours, unless I'm out of the country on IASCA business.

Thanks again,

Moe Sabourin,

Director of Worldwide Operations,

IASCA Worldwide Inc.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your interest in competing in IASCA competition if we can coordinate the IASCA North American Championships in satellite locations with dBDRA Finals.

I hope this post will answer some of your questions...

To "Watch the Bass"... you'll note that IASCA calls it the IASCA North American Championships (INAC) and not the World Finals, because we realize that the event doesn't give all competitors around the world the chance to prove who the true "World Champion" is. We have been working on an event series for about 4 years now called the "World Championship Series" that we hope to have in place in the next 12 months. We haven't forgotten about all of our global members and want to give you as much recognition as our North American members.

To "sacking916"... as Jeremy Weber said, we have a new IASCA Director in the Southwest; Mike Jaffe. Mike is working hard to get IASCA events going in many SW States, including CA, NV, AZ, NM, CO, TX and UT. If you know of any shops that would like to host an IASCA event in California, please have them contact Mike at [email protected].

To "Team Bassick - Kimo"... we would love to have SQ at the shows as well, but naturally we can't include SQ in INAC because of the judging logistics... hard for one judge to be at all 3 locations at the same time. But, I know Mike Jaffe is willing to work with any SQ judges who want to help out and host SQ events at his shows. He wants to bring SQ to the West Coast as much as we want to! If West Coast SQ competitors are willing to commit to supporting an SQ event at these shows, please have them contact us and let us know, and we'll do everything we can to make it happen.

Luke, thank you so much for your hard work and support, and for posting on so many forums.

If anyone has any other questions, you can reach me by email at [email protected]. I always answer my emails within 24 to 48 hours, unless I'm out of the country on IASCA business.

Thanks again,

Moe Sabourin,

Director of Worldwide Operations,

IASCA Worldwide Inc.

Moe Thanks for jumping in and clearing some of this up.

I would just like to see a well rounded finals is all. IASCA doesn't need to have its sq "finals" at each location but, at least have a 3x or 2x event. I went through the IASCA judge training two years ago and I know there are more than a few people here in Cali that qualify to judge SQ. Am I going to compete in SQ at finals, probably not but, this is just to have a well rounded car audio event.