Jump to content

Sierra B-Pillar???


CleanSierra

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I've got a 2003 Sierra and am looking to switch out my B-Pillar speakers. Right now I've got Infinity Reference 4X6's back there. They sounded good until the passenger side started to crackling :( So I'm wondering what other options I might have instead of the 4X6's for replacements. I am not opposed to throwing 5.25" components back there, butvim not sure that I have the depth. These speakers I'll be getting need to be 4 ohm and they WILL he amped.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...