Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

So thus far I have been totally anti-Facebook!!! Can't stand it or the horse it rode in on!!! But EVERYBODY keeps saying I should make one for my lawn business because FB is where people look now instead of the inter-webs! I don't personally see that as true, but again, I am not a FB fan!!

So what do you guys think? Has it worked or NOT worked for any of you? Heard any stories??

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.

Posted

So thus far I have been totally anti-Facebook!!! Can't stand it or the horse it rode in on!!! But EVERYBODY keeps saying I should make one for my lawn business because FB is where people look now instead of the inter-webs! I don't personally see that as true, but again, I am not a FB fan!!

So what do you guys think? Has it worked or NOT worked for any of you? Heard any stories??

i use it to get the word out of my box designing service. it's worked pretty well so far for me. a lot of helpful insight and you can even place ads for it that appear on people's facebook pages.

it's very user friendly and it's a nice free and easy alternative to building a website.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Posted

we now have 300+ people on our facebook but i find that YELP brings ALOT more business in

468x60drc.jpg
Posted

I'll check into YELP as well

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8384 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...