I just got to prestige mode, Had the game for 2 weeks now. Its cool I guess. I hate the M16 though

use the mp5. mp5 makes the m16 look like shit lol. silence the mp5 and yours golden ;) im working on my head shots now since im presitged out haha.......damn g3
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

use the mp5. mp5 makes the m16 look like shit lol. silence the mp5 and yours golden ;) im working on my head shots now since im presitged out haha.......damn g3

What do you mean by prestiged out? Level 10 Badge? Ive seen one around. I found out Usher and Dave Chappel play this game too

You have to be ranked one of the top right? I mean how many other people have done it already and that fast? I saw it once and it might have acutally been you. Thats just crazy man. How do you usally play? Sniper? Assault Rifles, Machine Guns etc.

depends on the game we play. it took me 14 days to get it and there were PLENTY of people ahead of me that had it. im ranked pretty good though.

I only play Mercenday Team DeathMatch due to the fact I havent tried anythign else. I really like the team deathmatch though, What are you usually playing? Yeah your obviously ranked extremely high.

Archived