finkster

that was nice of u.and pit i know how u feel but your 18 fun starts now ae 18-28 will be the best years of your life..we all here for ya

Yea dude I went out today and bought my brother chucky cheese

So today was ok, although I started getting bitched at for the same shit... No damn reason I even asked my bro (6) and he said she just went off. So we get Out of the car at chucky cheese and my bro asks for money and she's like I have to pay for everything huh! So I took him Inside and told em to put it on the card. She felt like shut after that :)

What else are you interested in? Find forums or local groups and get involved.

I'm married with kids; what little free time I have makes it very difficult to make friends outside of work as well. I met an amazing group of guys through a local cigar club, and they have turned out to be the most warm, genuine, caring guys I've ever met. They even helped me develop my basement without asking for anything.

DO keep your head up though! You don't know how many of us would love to go back being 18 and do it all over again- seriously.

Years from now I PROMISE you'll be glad you did whatever it is that turns it around for you. At least keep chatting with us dude. Don't do anything silly. If a bunch of internet friends care about you, you must be alright :drinks:

Big 3 with 1/0 welding cable, dual runs of 1/0 and 2gua F-R

DD 2512 D2 powered by Audioque 1200d at 1ohm, 2.5ft^3 ported to 36Hz

Boston SX 6.0 comps powered by Phoenix Gold M50 for front stage

Silver Flute 8" midbass in doors powered by Alpine 3539

Alpine CDA-117 HU

What else are you interested in? Find forums or local groups and get involved.

I'm married with kids; what little free time I have makes it very difficult to make friends outside of work as well. I met an amazing group of guys through a local cigar club, and they have turned out to be the most warm, genuine, caring guys I've ever met. They even helped me develop my basement without asking for anything.

DO keep your head up though! You don't know how many of us would love to go back being 18 and do it all over again- seriously.

Years from now I PROMISE you'll be glad you did whatever it is that turns it around for you. At least keep chatting with us dude. Don't do anything silly. If a bunch of internet friends care about you, you must be alright :drinks:

Beer <3 lol, I'm glad I got friends somewhere I can still talk to. My xbox red ringed recently and that was the only way to talk with everyone

Archived