I'm just sad right now and idk what to do anymore, I really don't want to be around anymore and I just wish I had somebody to talk to. ;( ya know it's hard to make friends when you move to a big city and I don't know WTF to do anymore. Met someone that lives close but he never wants to hang out.. Shit he lives 2 minutes away and he's never come by to say hi anything... I just don't think it's worth it anymore.

Man moving to new places is hard, I've done it too. My advice would be just get out and about! Participate in a group at school or some kind of team, join a youth group at church. Basically be socially active with other people that share your interests, and expect the first little while to be hard because it is!

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

and all this time i thought you were living out in the country lol.

where do you live? start a thread for your state and maybe you'll meet some local bassheads. get a job if you don't already have one.

i realized i wasn't the only basshead in iowa when whatshisname started a thread about it.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

I'm just sad right now and idk what to do anymore, I really don't want to be around anymore and I just wish I had somebody to talk to. ;( ya know it's hard to make friends when you move to a big city and I don't know WTF to do anymore. Met someone that lives close but he never wants to hang out.. Shit he lives 2 minutes away and he's never come by to say hi anything... I just don't think it's worth it anymore.

I haven't been around long.... But I've been around long enough to know that you're talking all kinds of crazy. Suicide is a solution to temporary problems. Do you have someone you can look up to? Parents? Talk to them. Tell them you're depressed. Take a drive. Take a run.

Things always work themselves out. Just give it some time.

move to des moines iowa. i'll visit every couple of weekends :drink40:

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Archived