Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Seeing as others are making these topics, I got curious. Anyone from Oregon here? I'm in La Grande now, but I go to Portland for the holidays. I'd love to get demos of better systems, and to see what yall got! :drink40:

The only other person I know who's from Portland was that DJ guy who got all pissy at Decaf <_<

So, on behaf of Portland, I'm sorry :drinks: haha.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1376 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...