Here are some vids of my 98 jeep grand cherokee's old set up. It had a kenwood headunit, rockford fosgate p300 watt amp, custom sealed sub enclosure, and two hifonics 12" 1242d subs. I recently upgraded to two JL 15" 15w6's with a audiopipe 1000 watt amp and the same head unit. I will get a updated vid of the current set up on sunday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cGYGRMMp9c&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCyoP-ZpNNM&feature=related

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Audiopipe 100watt amp

kenwood headunit

JL Audio 15w6 subs

2000 Pontiac Montana

JVC Headunit

caraudioclassifieds.org

wigm-tuners.org

Sounds good. how is you're electrical

Edited by DK99

Hi SMD Members If anybody has computer problems and is an SMD member with at least 150 posts I will fix your problems for free by phone support or I can also fix your computer over the internet.... I have references such as All State insurance, Nationwide Insurance and much more... just p.m me for help.. I am not the greatest with when it comes to audio systems so I figured I could contribute to the forum this way.... Thanks David

Sounds good. how is you're electrical

the electerical isn't anything fancy, basically uesd what i had from a previous vehicle. I'm just running 6 gauge from the battery to the amp(no big 3), 6 gauge wire for the ground. reguler speaker wire for wiring the subs. then the basics for the deck to the amp. it's all hidden and tucked away. tne video i will be recording tommrow i will show the deck,amp, and the new subs. the current box for the new subs is real shitty since my old box in those two vids were 12's and the box the 15's are in came with them and is not MDF. I eventually will be rebuilding a new box and upgrade to different amps since i know they can handle more.

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Audiopipe 100watt amp

kenwood headunit

JL Audio 15w6 subs

2000 Pontiac Montana

JVC Headunit

caraudioclassifieds.org

wigm-tuners.org

Nice

Pioneer deh-8300UB

6- Image Dynamics CSX6.5v2

4-Image Dynamics XS-28 tweeters

4-Sundown Audio sa8v2's

1-Sundown Audio SAX-200.4

1-Sundown Audio SAX-1200d

1-Mechman 270a alternator

1-XS Power D3400 under hood

Second Skin Damplifier Pro Deadener

Kicker & Knukoncept 1/0 wiring

Big 3 upgrade

Damn that box is HUGE for sealed :trippy:

yea, it is kinda huge. It origionaly was out of my old car which was a mildly modified chevy cavalier sedan. It also was the first box i have built. I have helped others with installs, but not box builds. so, then the new box for the 15's will be my second build.

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Audiopipe 100watt amp

kenwood headunit

JL Audio 15w6 subs

2000 Pontiac Montana

JVC Headunit

caraudioclassifieds.org

wigm-tuners.org

you 'll lose that spare lol i lost mine til i took out the drivers rear seat. and when you up the power get a adjustable voltage reg

we'll see once the build begins. I might be looking into a different vehicle next year, but it depends on if i find a better paying job due to graduating from college this past june for industerial welding. I've came up with three ways to keep my spare lol. either build a spare mount on the roof rack, fabricate a swing arm spare tire carrier to the back(would look kinda Gay), or build a center spare holder in the back seat behind the center console.

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Audiopipe 100watt amp

kenwood headunit

JL Audio 15w6 subs

2000 Pontiac Montana

JVC Headunit

caraudioclassifieds.org

wigm-tuners.org

so you'll lose both back seats? i'll lose mine when i do my 4th order for 4 15's

what i was trying to say is that were their is leg room behind the center console for the back seat i'd build a set up that holds the spare tire. so instead of having three people in the back i'd only be able to have two in the back since the spare tire would be inbetween both of them on the floor. so, ill still have the back seat just that only two people can sit back their instead of three. the only time i would plan on losing the back seat would be to build a wall. Sorry for the confiusion.

{front seat}{center C}{front seat}

{legroom} [sparetire] {legroom}

[ back seat ]

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Audiopipe 100watt amp

kenwood headunit

JL Audio 15w6 subs

2000 Pontiac Montana

JVC Headunit

caraudioclassifieds.org

wigm-tuners.org