RAM_Designs Posted November 8, 2011 Report Posted November 8, 2011 The customer wanted lots of output from 25-45hz, so a low tuned bandpass was in order. The subs being used are DC Audio Level 5 15's, going in a 1995 Explorer. Volume: 3ft^3 sealed, 8.5ft^3 ported Tuning: 40hz Dimensions: 43" wide x 20" tall x 40" deep Quote Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> 2200+ designs since March 2011...
SwaggerWagon Posted December 12, 2011 Report Posted December 12, 2011 I'm thinking of going from ported to 4th order since I'm upgrading my amps. How large would a 4th order need to be for two DC Level 4 12s on ~2.5k, with a similar tuning frequency as the above box? Jw because if I'm gonna loose all cargo room it won't be worth it. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.