Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Is it hooked up right?

Like the yellow wire in the back to constant power, and the red to ACC?? If they're mixed up everything resets as soon as you turn the car off?

First thing I thought of too. Check these wires and make sure the yellow has power at all times (even when the key is off).

Its hooked up right, but the red+yellow are all connected.. Jensen told me to hook it up like this. Only way it would turn on. & Nothing else resets, still have my presents and EQ are the same as when I turn it off.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

You need to find two wires behind your head unit. One of them is going to have constant power and the other will only turn on when the key is on or in the acc position. The yellow should have constant power. The red should be connected to the wire that is only on when the key is on or in the acc position. You can use a DMM to locate the correct wires by connecting the DMM black lead to vehicle ground and connect the DMM red lead to the existing wires that went to your old head unit to locate the constant and switched wires.

Note: its usually easiest to buy the wiring harness for your vehicle from Crutchfield of your local Car audio supply store so you can just hook it up to the harness and plug it in the factory wiring. Then you can also reinstall the old head unit if you ever sell the vehicle.

Edited by J-Lane

Wait red and yellow shouldn't be connected together..

Yeah.. same thing I thought. When I first hooked it up it didnt power on. So I gave them a call & they told me too wire it like that. The past owner had it installed like this too. And CarToys did the install.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

You need to find two wires behind your head unit. One of them is going to have constant power and the other will only turn on when the key is on or in the acc position. The yellow should have constant power. The red should be connected to the wire that is only on when the key is on or in the acc position. You can use a DMM to locate the correct wires by connecting the DMM black lead to vehicle ground and connect the DMM red lead to the existing wires that went to your old head unit to locate the constant and switched wires.

Note: its usually easiest to buy the wiring harness for your vehicle from Crutchfield of your local Car audio supply store so you can just hook it up to the harness and plug it in the factory wiring. Then you can also reinstall the old head unit if you ever sell the vehicle.

Lol, I did this.. This isnt my first time hooking one up.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Lol, I did this.. This isnt my first time hooking one up.

Hmmmm... I'm not sure what else it could be then. Was the old head unit hooked up the same way? Did you have any problems with any settings on the previous head unit?