Ohio!!! Bass Headz Unite

And do you know where I can ground the amp? I can't find anything that works. And I know its not the amp cuz I have it all hooked up in my girlfriends car

Ive used the rear seat, seat belt mounting bolts with great results, Also have drilled a hole in my rear cargo area, and grounded to the floor of the jeep as well with good results. Actually Ive never had an issue finding good grounds in a jeep.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I think you guys are talking about Dr. Boom, I sat in that thing at slamo last year and it was by far the best sounding loud vehicle i've ever heard...

Heres a video I took of it.

edit: video also features big pimpin pointing out tire flex, <3 chris

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

• 3 weeks later...

Time to dig this bitch up again...... Found a spot, or two... Hookin up with a local shop that is going to provide a location and termlabs, thinkin about having a cook out, beer etc. as well.... Im heading up to shop to talk with the owner and get things figured out tomorrow afternoon.. It is most likely going to be an outside event... so mid may i what im thinkin.... also the possibility of doing a small comp as well, no real prizes, but most likely some, some trophies,and some bragging rights too.. might be a small "fee" for the event( maybe like 10 or 15 bucks a car, maybe less), but we arent trying to make any money off the deal, just put together a good time for everyone that wants to attend.. Dude also has an in at a local radio station as well, Z 107.9, thinkin about throwing a small commercial on there as well to bring out all the locals that think they are loud, so they can learn a thing or 2... tomorrow when I get home from discussing this, Ill get whatever details are figured out, posted up here... Off to the garage, I gotta get my ass moving on the Lincoln.

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I'm so down for this. And I figured out it wasn't the ground, but mow for some reason it plays with no remote wire hooked up

Car: 1995 Jeep XJ Cherokee Sport 4.0L (2wd)

Headunit: Pioneer AVH-P5000dvd

Front Doors: blown stock

Rear Doors: blown stock

High amp: none (for now)

Subs: 12" Kicker L7 D4

Sub amp: JL Audio 500/1v2

Wiring: Stinger Pro

Speaker wire: Stinger 12g

Presently its looking like late May, early June. Will be on a Saturday almost definitely. Early day to late evening hours, going to check what all is going on on the possible weekends we are looking at and try to schedule as best as we can without interfering with any thing else thats going on car audio wise..

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Location looking to be Westside of Cleveland, Brookpark area, 44135 zip code if you wanna look at a map and get an idea of the drive..

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

• 2 weeks later...

hell yes. ill have to get the night off cuz i work doube every saturday

hell yes. ill have to get the night off cuz i work doube every saturday

You get your new subs yet? I wanna here 'em

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

i got some type r 12s on a jl 500v2. not the best but she slaps pretty good

• 4 weeks later...

and dennnnnnn

Archived