Some Songs I've Slowed and Bassed!

La La La La La- Juvenile Slowed

http://www.mediafire...5abdzc9oozw0haa

I got clipping on that as well. Saw it while it was playing in WMP, than slapped it into Audacity and it confirmed it. Gonna listen to more.

Alright.. well how can you tell on Audacity if its clipping? and if you might know, what hz they are :noob:

92 Honda Prelude SI H23a3

HU: Alpine CDA-105

Front Stage: DB Drive PT6.0 6.5"

Rear Stage: Junk pioneers (Not sure what im wanting to do in the trunk, waiting)

Speaker Amp: DB Drive A4 4200

Sub Amp: MB Quart DSC1500.1

Subs: 2 12" MB Quart Premiums

Box: Slot port tuned to ~34hz

Wiring: Kicker Ultraflex 0awg and Big 3

Alt: Stock (saving for a 200amp Excessive Amperage)

Batteries: Optima Yellow Top and Stinger SPV44

Extra Equipment:

Two Rockford Fosgate T2 12's (Recones in future)

Kicker ZX1000.1

home_mbquart.jpg

Selling:

taylor gang is clipped to all hell, you need to download the new audacity 1.3 beta and go to view then click on show clipping.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

I got clipping on that as well. Saw it while it was playing in WMP, than slapped it into Audacity and it confirmed it. Gonna listen to more.

Alright.. well how can you tell on Audacity if its clipping? and if you might know, what hz they are :noob:

I'll show you with pics.

42418068.png

This song (my bassed edit of I'm Flexin ([ECCO]2)) is fine. No clipping. If you zoom in to the boxed area:

36162241.png

You see that the wave doesn't hit the top. If you're confused, here's an example of seeing clipping:

78288712.png

This boxed area has clipping. You can see it from this zoomed in section, but the full view might be tough to see. What I do is see potential areas, and zoom in and make sure that they are fine. If I zoom in to the box area:

78828519.png

You can see that the wave hits the top and flattens out. That's how you know it's clipped.

taylor gang is clipped to all hell, you need to download the new audacity 1.3 beta and go to view then click on show clipping.

Hahah. Nope. That's not really accurate.

I'll show you with pics.

42418068.png

This song (my bassed edit of I'm Flexin ([ECCO]2)) is fine. No clipping. If you zoom in to the boxed area:

36162241.png

You see that the wave doesn't hit the top. If you're confused, here's an example of seeing clipping:

78288712.png

This boxed area has clipping. You can see it from this zoomed in section, but the full view might be tough to see. What I do is see potential areas, and zoom in and make sure that they are fine. If I zoom in to the box area:

78828519.png

You can see that the wave hits the top and flattens out. That's how you know it's clipped.

Hahah. Nope. That's not really accurate.

Haha alright guys hang with me here.. lol but it sounds like not everybody is exactly sure on this whole thing too :shrug: GamingUnited503 I get what your sayin and i guess i'll have to go back through and check them out. I just started toyin and figured i see what you guys said about them. ANY COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!

Rear Stage: Junk pioneers (Not sure what im wanting to do in the trunk, waiting)

Extra Equipment:

Kicker ZX1000.1

home_mbquart.jpg

Selling:

No, the method that the other guy is talking about does work, but it's not as accurate as this method. And I learned from people telling me, as well as trial and error. I started just like you (except worse, haha), so I'm glad to lend comments and show you a thing or two about that program. :drinks:

No, the method that the other guy is talking about does work, but it's not as accurate as this method. And I learned from people telling me, as well as trial and error. I started just like you (except worse, haha), so I'm glad to lend comments and show you a thing or two about that program. :drinks:

Well Thanks man.. so do you know how to tell what hertz the songs are at? i'd like to know because my box is tuned in the low 30's :)

Extra Equipment:

Kicker ZX1000.1

home_mbquart.jpg

Selling:

Well Thanks man.. so do you know how to tell what hertz the songs are at? i'd like to know because my box is tuned in the low 30's :)

I'm still trying to find that one out. I just bass it by ear, I have no clue what hertz any of my songs are at exactly.

I'm still trying to find that one out. I just bass it by ear, I have no clue what hertz any of my songs are at exactly.

HAHA alright man. I'm gonna send a new link to ya and if you dont mind see if it has any clipping anymore :) i "revised" it.

Extra Equipment:

Kicker ZX1000.1

home_mbquart.jpg

Selling:

http://www.mediafire.com/?25mi643civ5bllz

Its Taylor Gang again because i noticed he said it was clipped bad so i changed it some. Lmk how it looks if you would.

Extra Equipment:

Kicker ZX1000.1

home_mbquart.jpg

Selling: