g6ryder Posted November 25, 2011 Author Report Posted November 25, 2011 Cool man.....got any pics yet? Will have production pics when they come in! Pumped up for it! www.wooferwarehouse.com
Nine8SST Posted November 25, 2011 Report Posted November 25, 2011 I can tell that you are.......good luck with your venture, I hope it goes well! 1998 SS/T Ram Build Log - Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation - 2 DC Level 3 12" - Components??? - Sundown ??? - Sundown??? - Knu Konceptz - Second Skin Dampy Pro - XS D6500
g6ryder Posted November 25, 2011 Author Report Posted November 25, 2011 Would anyone be interested in some car audio bracelets? Similar to the "I Love Boobies" silicone bracelets....Except of course car audio related sayings i think its a pretty cool idea that could get rather popular on the forums i know i would rock one. What do you guys think? Hit my up if you make it happen, I want some! Ive listed my E-mail in above post you can email me with inquirers www.wooferwarehouse.com
g6ryder Posted November 25, 2011 Author Report Posted November 25, 2011 I can tell that you are.......good luck with your venture, I hope it goes well! Thank you sir! www.wooferwarehouse.com
g6ryder Posted December 1, 2011 Author Report Posted December 1, 2011 Just waiting to get a few more details and i will be SMD member hopefully within the week can't wait site is going live now www.bassheadband-itz.com ready to take orders got production pics in should be here around Dec.20 www.wooferwarehouse.com
FroznBeavrBALLs Posted December 1, 2011 Report Posted December 1, 2011 i would make them smaller. like the size of the Live Strong Bracelets, 1 inch seems really wide. but thats just me. edit: but i like the designs. 2 DC 12" lvl 4s 1 DC 1.2k XS Power S3400 big 3 Alll KNU wire Pioneer HU cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now) http://www.stevemead...n-sentra-build/
g6ryder Posted December 1, 2011 Author Report Posted December 1, 2011 i would make them smaller. like the size of the Live Strong Bracelets, 1 inch seems really wide. but thats just me. edit: but i like the designs. I will have smaller ones soon the 1" bands are the size of the I <3 bands which the 1" seem to be more popular right now www.wooferwarehouse.com
bcpballer64 Posted December 1, 2011 Report Posted December 1, 2011 Are there any options as far as size around the wrist? Because i would rock one but the ones on the market right now are too small for my wrists "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
g6ryder Posted December 1, 2011 Author Report Posted December 1, 2011 Are there any options as far as size around the wrist? Because i would rock one but the ones on the market right now are too small for my wrists No its kinda like a "one size fit all" thing but the size is 8" around if that helps any? www.wooferwarehouse.com
FroznBeavrBALLs Posted December 1, 2011 Report Posted December 1, 2011 i would make them smaller. like the size of the Live Strong Bracelets, 1 inch seems really wide. but thats just me. edit: but i like the designs. I will have smaller ones soon the 1" bands are the size of the I <3 bands which the 1" seem to be more popular right now OK i gotcha gotta play to the tune of the Market. ha... i will defiantly look into getting one or two once you get some skinnier ones in production. I have small wrists too so it would be cool to have a Small, Medium, Large for wrist size. 2 DC 12" lvl 4s 1 DC 1.2k XS Power S3400 big 3 Alll KNU wire Pioneer HU cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now) http://www.stevemead...n-sentra-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.