Second Skin Audio

Did I do this one right

hold the phone. theres something wrong with the calc. where are you putting the port? in the center? or on the bottom/top? you dont have a number in for # of common port walls. if the port touches 3 sides of the box, put 3 in it. if touching 2 sides, put 2.

hold the phone. theres something wrong with the calc. where are you putting the port? in the center? or on the bottom/top? you dont have a number in for # of common port walls. if the port touches 3 sides of the box, put 3 in it. if touching 2 sides, put 2.

Oh really I didn't realize that was what that was ment for. Im still learning the calculator I was under the impression that common walls was if I was building all the wall for the port. The port is at the top back of the enclosure so it'll have the back wall and both sides. So I need to put three in and I'll do that right now and later I'll try to get the pic of the box in. If there's anything else I need to know feel free to tell me. I'm just making sure I can get this as close to right as I can before I build. Thank you very much sir.

Oh really I didn't realize that was what that was ment for. Im still learning the calculator I was under the impression that common walls was if I was building all the wall for the port. The port is at the top back of the enclosure so it'll have the back wall and both sides. So I need to put three in and I'll do that right now and later I'll try to get the pic of the box in. If there's anything else I need to know feel free to tell me. I'm just making sure I can get this as close to right as I can before I build. Thank you very much sir.

everything else looks fine, but i'd add a second baffle for strength purposes. i know you have a lot of bracing but another baffle will never hurt.

everything else looks fine, but i'd add a second baffle for strength purposes. i know you have a lot of bracing but another baffle will never hurt.

Yes sir, I plan on having an extra baffle on the front that is bolted on to serve as decorative and strength purpose.The extra baffle will go around all the subs to give the counter sunk look and the box will be covered in vinyl.Posting the corrected box calculator,hopefully.

untitled.jpg[/img] trying to post a pic. What should be the settings for the photobucket or this forum.I'm just trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong.I've done what I've been told but this is as far as I get.Is this a issue I need to take to the tech forum for more help.

untitled.jpg[/img] trying to post a pic. What should be the settings for the photobucket or this forum.I'm just trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong.I've done what I've been told but this is as far as I get.Is this a issue I need to take to the tech forum for more help.

Just remove the inner set of img tags and the extra html://

untitled.jpg

Edited by srp365

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Just remove the inner set of img tags and the extra html://

untitled.jpg

I don't understand how to do that.Oh and thanks

If it doesn't show up you can just click on edit under your post and try it again. When you go to your photobucket click on "get link" and it should copy automatically to your clipboard. then click on "insert image" here and paste where it says "image URL".

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.