Sundown Audio

Which One

Guest Nismofreak

Guest Nismofreak

Well.....I will be upgrading my equipment soon to get louder. I am going for a job interview at target so hope it goes well. Anways I wanna upgrade to the 2 dc audio level 5 15 and don't know what would be better 2 colossus or 1 goliath. Hopefully if this job goes well than I might get this stuff next april. I need to get the engine fixed and a new alt but if all goes well then I should be upgrading in April. Which would be better. I already got a colossus?

Well judging by the box you have now, isnt it above the window line? If I remember right wouldnt you have to compete against walled off setups? I say jus wall it off and have a nice lil amp rack in the back. :D

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Guest Nismofreak

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric B @ Nov 14 2007, 10:17 AM) 193717[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Well judging by the box you have now, isnt it above the window line? If I remember right wouldnt you have to compete against walled off setups? I say jus wall it off and have a nice lil amp rack in the back. :D

that was my second plan but it would be 4 15 walled on a 1 maxximus + a goliath but I ain't that rich lol

or do 2 18 walled on a maxximus but would need to find a sub that would do 5,000rms lol

Edited by Nismofreak

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric B @ Nov 14 2007, 10:17 AM) 193717[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Well judging by the box you have now, isnt it above the window line? If I remember right wouldnt you have to compete against walled off setups? I say jus wall it off and have a nice lil amp rack in the back. :D

that was my second plan but it would be 4 15 walled on a 1 maxximus + a goliath but I ain't that rich lol

or do 2 18 walled on a maxximus but would need to find a sub that would do 5,000rms lol

what about those Brutus subs or whatever that can do like..... 6000W RMS or whatever?

225HP 1996 S-Dime

JVC KD-G820

Crunch PZi 2250 powering Two Ascendant Audio Assassin 8s wired to 2 ohm at 225W RMS 2.26CF @ 36.4Hz 43.5 square inches of port with 45's

Kicker ZX350.4 powering CDT CL-61A's with TW-24 Tweeters

Contact me:

AIM: Necromancer Ku

YIM: Ku_Karukasa

MSN: [email protected]

verification_seal.gif

Guest Nismofreak

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric B @ Nov 14 2007, 02:45 PM) 193830[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I was thinkin bout this today...why not get 2 more level 4 15s and another Colossus amp and wall that bish off?

I am thinking about it.....but I wanna be loud and heard lol....but I got plans drawn out so it might work....so I guess I need 1 gran and I will be good to go

or 2 dd subs on a maxximus lol...

Edited by Nismofreak