1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

So what would be louder with the bd1000 and this box im making. two SA-8's ported? or 2 p3 shallows sealed?

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

imo the SA-8's, anything built by sundown is of good quality and can take a damn good beating, I think that they will handle the power better than those shallow mounts too.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

imo the SA-8's, anything built by sundown is of good quality and can take a damn good beating, I think that they will handle the power better than those shallow mounts too.

do i have room for two sa-8's then? and an aero port?

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

fuggit man. Im still learning and don't know enough about ports to do one. im gonna do the shallows. sealed. like i planned and when i learn more maybe do the sa-8's. Instead of someone telling me how to port and me building it id rather know forsure what im doing and how stuff works! sealed and p3's it is.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Research research research research! I'm telling you, I'm 34 and I've been doing this shit as a hobby since I was 17 years old and I'm just now SLIGHTLY starting to understand ported enclosures. But I've also only started researching them more just recently. Just look around at sites, on here, google vented enclosures, etc. You'll get it figured out. Watch other builds. Build yourself. That's how you're gonna learn. Don't be afraid to try something even if you don't think it's gonna work. You're never gonna know until you try it out. You'll gain alot of experience that way! Keep going man! It's looking good!

fuggit man. Im still learning and don't know enough about ports to do one. im gonna do the shallows. sealed. like i planned and when i learn more maybe do the sa-8's. Instead of someone telling me how to port and me building it id rather know forsure what im doing and how stuff works! sealed and p3's it is.

I think enough people here are gonna be willing to help you figure out a port, and walk you through it if thats the way you decide to go. People are more willing to take time with a person like you who obviously wants to learn. I have a feeling if you get the shallow mounts you will want to upgrade shortly after you install them, and you will never sell them for what you pay. Those SA-8's are little beasts, just look around YouTube, you can definately get flex out of them.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Okay guys, i woke up today excited to see how the glass turned out and some parts of it didnt dry! its still really sticky. so i mixed it to cold. how do i fix it?

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Don't know other than start over. Not enough mix?

No way in helll I'm starting over! Haha it's weird man all of it is dry that I did out of that batch of resin, just one spot that's wet. It's weird

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

So I've realized something. Just about the time you think your a head life screws you another way. Window to be fixed the shop estimated eighty dollars and it's staying over night. I miss her, but I can do it. :( sub money down the drain.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Archived