1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

you have some serious painting skills especially being that the paint is out of a spray can

Thanks man! Its getting re done. I'm to ocd. Im usin a gun this Tim e though. Thanks again :)

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Grats on starting the body work. I have a gallon of satin black paint starin at me everytime i go to my garage but i think ima turn my truck into a sleeper and paint my dads camaro as a fathers day gift/birthday

That'd be cool!! Thanks man

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

• 2 months later...

Hey guys! I hope you haven't lost interest. I haven't been on here much lately. I'm either workin, hanging out or working on the truck and to lazy to upload pics. I'm gonna stay on top of things now. The truck is making good progress and anyone that has done this knows that it takes FOREVER especially without the right tools.. I'm using all electric. The pro's use air. HUGE THANKS TO MY DAD. I get it as close as I can and he finishes it off because he is way good at it. SO here is the steps I have taken and the pictures I have... I don't take a lot when my hands are filthy.

20130527_185552_zps404bd2a0.jpg

20130731_170213_zpsee9d9963.jpg

Extend cab is perfect in this pic. The door is almost there. Worked on it 3 hours today and ill get after it again tomorrow hopefully.

Truck also got a back up camera, I have younger neighbors and my little cousin is also runnin around sometimes. The last thing I would want is an accident. Found this like new and cheap on craigslist. Installed it in the license plate.

20130707_124709_zpsc4a8f6d6.jpg

20130707_152501_zps12fefc2b.jpg

20130707_153440_zps6be68d04.jpg

Bunch of loom.

20130707_152456_zpsb8a2c855.jpg

Heat shrunk the connections on the RCA's to protect from the elements.

20130707_153434_zps6db9fc22.jpg

Both sets of rca's and sky high 14 gauge ran through the loom along the frame rail with the stock loom. I got 100' of SKY HIGH 14 gauge for 15 bucks I think. Damn good deal and awesome wire. Won't go another way when i order wire now.

20130731_170232_zps66bfd357.jpg

Camera off its like a normal mirror. (Forgot the flash was on)

20130731_170301_zps6d8c5b5f.jpg

On. hard to take a pic. But i mounted the camera to low and it shows the bumper. So i need to raise it. Ill use the license plate the supposed to go on the front so I dont have a random hole. But i have to wait until next year for new stickers. Works great otherwise.

Polished the diff. cover while I waited for the primer to dry.

20130731_170408_zpsa7bd85b3.jpg

The roof is going to be sprayed with color matched U-Pol Raptor. I can't really body work it because when they installed the sunroof all of the bracing was cut so just touching the roof in the right spot flexes the hell out of it. So block sanding it will just crack the filler. I got it as straight as I could with out adding filler. And it will look fine. I don't even see why they used filler to be honest. I primed the bare metal so it doesnt rust before I can spray it. The raptor is on its way. I have the cash for new tires but Im holding off until right before the weather gets crappy so I can finish body work. I gotta get this done. Stay tuned.

20130731_170321_zpsd8f478eb.jpg

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Have u thought lf useing spray foam and strips of mdf to brace the roof like some of the walled off builds do?

Theres really no space for mdf due to the sunroof. But i have considered the expanding foam other then there is no way in hell im tearing the headliner out again lol.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

I keep up with ya on insta some, glad I found this thing on here, I skipped a few pages, but regardless the progress is nice to see

Thanks for looking man!! Im excited to get her done. Ubl is in sig if your interested

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Archived