1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

Clipped dirty power ruins subs!!

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

that BD1000 for two sa-8"s correct?

Yes sir

that amp will be a good match for two SA-8"s, find someone around you with a )-Scope, or a DD-1 and get your gains set correctly and youll be fine

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Yes sir

that amp will be a good match for two SA-8"s, find someone around you with a )-Scope, or a DD-1 and get your gains set correctly and youll be fine

Okay thanks man! My installer friend said each sub will be seeing 700 watts rms. Is that okay? Btw I really admire your tahoe

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

I probably wouldn't give them that much power. All though my friend had a 2k amp on them and he could only play one song before they would get super warm

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

Say you just turn up the gains till it sounds good. In theory if you just keep turning it up, the amp will clip giving the subs unclean power. thats what i mean.

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

Yes sir

Okay thanks man! My installer friend said each sub will be seeing 700 watts rms. Is that okay? Btw I really admire your tahoe

doubt they will be seeing that from a 1000 W RMS amp After voltage drop and rise etc.

dont worry about exactly how much power theyll get, thats a good match for em!

Thanks man

I probably wouldn't give them that much power. All though my friend had a 2k amp on them and he could only play one song before they would get super warm

100 rated watts, not clamped is not that much more for a SA-8". theyve been proven.

that pair of SA-8"s will take that amp no problem

Archived