1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

What in the hell happened to your last couple of posts? Maybe you should try and clean that up a little bit. It's a little hard to read. Just a suggestion. I'm not sure if it's just double posts or what. :shrug:

Lol damn computer told me it didn't post so I kept trying until it did and apparently it always did. I'll fix it tonight when I get on my computer :) thanks man

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Got some shit done today!! I got the other side piece cut out and glued and then cut out part of the back. Here are the pics!!

Front of box!

108_0076.jpg

Back of box!

108_0075.jpg

The back will be cut out around these bumps in the floor!! So it is dry fit in the picture.

108_0078.jpg

I hope to got i got the volume thing right.. i dont want to get the subs and everything, put em in and all together with the port and have it sound like shit.. Does it seem like im on the right track?? I mean I took length times width times height of both shapes separate, divided by 1728 and then added them together. got .67, seem like to much or to little? Someone help haha i need re assurance

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Are you figuring out BBP6? Those tutorial videos are pretty helpful if you haven't watched them yet!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Are you figuring out BBP6? Those tutorial videos are pretty helpful if you haven't watched them yet!

Haha yeah man!! I'm slowly gettin it! Thanks again.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Archived