1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

Looking good man. I would try to make 1/2" plywood templates on the flat parts of your truck and use resin on the curved parts. A gallon of resin goes quick doing what you are trying to do. So by only using resin where you need to, on the curves, you should save yourself some materials.

Edit:

To put a little meaning into what I'm trying to get at.

35511451.jpg

This isn't to increase performance. It is to save you money in resin and increase the chances of a better outcome for you. If mounting depth is the reason for using glass above all, then you can cut holes in the template, say 7" in diameter, to give yourself a little more mounting depth. But

Thanks man! Good idea! you guys are great!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Got some bad news. It seems like every time i get a little bit of money in my pocket something goes wrong. I came out this morning to get a flashlight i had left in my truck. I shut the door and the back window flapped open and shut again. I got looking at it and the seal around the window had came completely off! I was pissed. My guess is water got in the seal and froze. I'm just glad the whole window didn't fall out. Right now i'm doing it ghetto until tomorrow when i can run it down to the glass shop to get it repaired. Hopefully it won't cost to much! it just isn't right to see a chev rollin' down the road with a duck taped window. :loser: Ignore the bondo popping out. the dumb ass before me put like 1/8" of bondo in it.

108_0042.jpg

Here is what i did buy from auto zone!! 1 gallon of resin and 3 packages of matt. Left one in the garage.

108_0045.jpg

Was gonna start today but it is so damn cold. :lifter::smileyho:

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

ALSO!! Thought i would share a story that happened a few weeks ago. It was hot here a few weeks ago and now there is snow haha. Anyways i went to work with my dad because i had the day off of school. We were driving home in my truck because i try to drive it as much as i can with my parents. Anyways i had the stereo down because my dad was on the phone. All the sudden my mirrors start shaking and my heart skips a beat. it scared the shit outta me. i thought my stereo glitched and turned up or something. It was a car that pulled up next to us. The license plate was shaking and all. HOLY SHIT IT WAS LOUD! I wish i could be like that! :/ just thought id share. Damn it was loud.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Got some bad news. It seems like every time i get a little bit of money in my pocket something goes wrong. I came out this morning to get a flashlight i had left in my truck. I shut the door and the back window flapped open and shut again. I got looking at it and the seal around the window had came completely off! I was pissed. My guess is water got in the seal and froze. I'm just glad the whole window didn't fall out. Right now i'm doing it ghetto until tomorrow when i can run it down to the glass shop to get it repaired. Hopefully it won't cost to much! it just isn't right to see a chev rollin' down the road with a duck taped window. :loser: Ignore the bondo popping out. the dumb ass before me put like 1/8" of bondo in it.

108_0042.jpg

Was gonna start today but it is so damn cold. :lifter::smileyho:

I think I have one of these.....I'll check in a couple hours. If I do you can have it for the cost of shipping.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

SO YOU STARTED WITH THIS

108_0039.jpg

AND TURNED IT INTO THIS?

108_0040.jpg

i need to try it :))

looks good man kinda cool how at 2 years of age u were like damn i need to make an investment........at 13 years im buying a chevy :rofl:

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

SO YOU STARTED WITH THIS

108_0039.jpg

AND TURNED IT INTO THIS?

108_0040.jpg

looks good man kinda cool how at 2 years of age u were like damn i need to make an investment........at 13 years im buying a chevy :rofl:

Haha I'm actually 15 and turn 16 in febuary! But yeah I wanted to spend the money many times and my parents wouldn't let me. I'm glad they didn't ! Haha and yes those breadsticks were damn good.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

SO YOU STARTED WITH THIS

108_0039.jpg

AND TURNED IT INTO THIS?

108_0040.jpg

Haha I'm actually 15 and turn 16 in febuary! But yeah I wanted to spend the money many times and my parents wouldn't let me. I'm glad they didn't ! Haha and yes those breadsticks were damn good.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Well shit....I thought I had you covered man but it's the wrong side. Turns out all I have is the passenger side glass and all 4 pieces of the back glass!

12660p1.jpg

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Well shit....I thought I had you covered man but it's the wrong side. Turns out all I have is the passenger side glass and all 4 pieces of the back glass!

12660p1.jpg

Thanks anyways man! All mine needs is to be resealed! so i should be good! we are like a big family here! its awesome!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Okay well i couldn't take sitting there and looking at the fiberglass so started glassing.. in the cold! haha im to manly for my own good ;) I was about half way done fiber glassing and my dad came out side to see how things were going. He said "holy shit, how have you not passed out" "i'm glad i came out to check on you because you coulda been passed out in the back seat and i wouldn't know." haha i tried to walk a straight line and there was no way in hell. I was blazed, i looked blazed. But i didn't feel blazed! Here is what my dad came up with!

108_0046.jpg

Got first layer done! Looks great IMO.

108_0047.jpg

Close up.

108_0048.jpg

gonna do as many layers as it takes until i can stand on it and it doesn't flex. :yahoo:

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Archived