1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

The gears in them are stripped so I can't aim my HID's. The exhaust just has lots of leaks but it passed smog last time so hopefully it will this time cause them subs are first haha. And ill do the transmission this summer. ive made up my mind, im getting these subs. I worked to damn hard

Couple things, first, pick and pull is your friend as well as those forums. If you're not on any, I suggest getting on some GM forums asap. They really do help a lot. You can learn so much on how to do it yourself, get parts cheaper, and things like that. I have a 94 F350 and I've learned a ton from the Ford Forums. I've changed my Rear Antilock Brake Valve, the brake lines, done a complete tune up on it, and have already learned how to replace the steering gear box and will be doing that next. I've also learned how to do a lift on it for when I'm ready for that. I'm telling you, those forums are a god send, much like these!

Now second! Let me speak as not a father, even though I am one, but as a person who's been in your shoes. I'm going to only tell you this, and I hope you get it quicker than I did. While audio is great, and good sounds are great, if you have to sit in your driveway to listen to them cause you can't drive your truck anywhere cause it doesn't run, then they're worth shit! If you have to do it, take the money now and fix your truck. More money will be around down the line, and you can get your subs. I can't tell you how many times I've sold my audio equipment because I simply had to. It's part of life. Life's responsibilities come way before enjoyment of car audio. You can always get more equipment. Little life lesson there! You're young, you have a lot of Audio Years left in you!

Congrats on the money donation!

Ok BACK TO WORK! Go get it man! :drinks:

Thanks dude! And to be honest, me and my dad determined that all that HAS to be done is fixing a drip from the gear box. I need to look at some schematics because there is an adjustment nut and we don't know what exactly is in the gear box. But I got a little surprise man! The subs are on there way (:

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Alright guys! I have amazing news! I did a little work for my grandma and ..... well.... Two Sundown Audio Sa-8's are on there way! Finally got the cash! Subs will be here with in the week I'd bet!

Capture1.png

Michael is my dad BTW!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Thats sweet you finally are getting them man, Congrats!

Thanks dude!! Im sooooo stoked. its like christmas!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Now comes the anticipation, sitting there waiting for them to come.

Haha better then wishin I had the cash!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Nice build man! I might b gettin the new SA-8 v.2 for the Burban! Can't wait urs to come in! Should look nice! U should do what I did underneath my seat in the second row with the plexiglas! In front of ur box to give an awesome look! And don't forget LEDS!

Current Builds:
1996 Suburban 1987 Porsche 924S
Owner: Pops Owner: Me
Clarion NZ500 Alpine CDA-9827
3 Sundown SA-12's 2 Kenwood KFC-W3012
1 Sundown SAZ-3500 1 JL Audio 500/1v2
4 Alpine SPS-610C 4 Sony Explod
2 Alpine SPS-170A Custom iPhone/iPod Dock
1 Alpine MPR-F300 Custom upholstered seats
1 DC Power 190 amp OEM Series alt
1 Optima Redtop batt
1 Maxx start batt
0 Gauge KnuKonceptz wiring all around
LOTS OF LEDS!
Custom Chevy Xbox 360
19" LED Vizio tv

COMING SOON!:
custom amp rack custom amp rack
2 Alpine SPS-610C's 4 infinity 6432cpf's
second custom Chevy Xbox 360 2 kenwood KFC-W3012's
Second Skin Damplifier Pro and more to plan!
iPad 2 dash mount
and MUCH MORE TO COME!!

MY OTHER BUDS SUNDOWN 06 PILOT BUILD!

MY BUDS AWESOME 04 TUNDRA BUILD!

KENWOOD INFINITY 87 PORSCHE BUILD!

Sundown Alpine 96 Burban Build!
[/color]
Check me out on Youtube at:
Youtube.com/1987porsche924

Archived