1995 Chevy Truck Build! THE HULK. Updates!!

check out my thread! its all up and ready! its ur turn now man! go for it!! and man. i can do an outer design for ur box that would look like my box just super short. haha. i have good outer design look ideas for ur box i can draw out if u want. haha

haha what would i do?

Do u want me to design one for u? Or not!? Lol haha

Haha sure man! If you want to! I may not do it for a while though. Not on the high priority list (;

Alright then I'll do it!! I just need to know where ur putting the subs and how many. Cuz I couldn't understand how many subs u got and where exactly u puttin them

Ill have 2 subs on the right side. haha and if you dont want to dont worry about it man! If i do it it wont be for a long time!

Dont worry bout it man! I love doing this stuff! Ok so 2 on the right? And what about port??

It's always good to plan ahead! Now another story is if u don't want me to do it? Haha

Nah man go for it! Port is out the right side so it shouldnt effect anything.

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

check out my thread! its all up and ready! its ur turn now man! go for it!! and man. i can do an outer design for ur box that would look like my box just super short. haha. i have good outer design look ideas for ur box i can draw out if u want. haha

haha what would i do?

Haha sure man! If you want to! I may not do it for a while though. Not on the high priority list (;

Alright then I'll do it!! I just need to know where ur putting the subs and how many. Cuz I couldn't understand how many subs u got and where exactly u puttin them

Ill have 2 subs on the right side. haha and if you dont want to dont worry about it man! If i do it it wont be for a long time!

Dont worry bout it man! I love doing this stuff! Ok so 2 on the right? And what about port??

It's always good to plan ahead! Now another story is if u don't want me to do it? Haha

Alright!! So everything's on the right?? Alright and the rest is just plane flat board right?

Current Builds:
1996 Suburban 1987 Porsche 924S
Owner: Pops Owner: Me
Clarion NZ500 Alpine CDA-9827
3 Sundown SA-12's 2 Kenwood KFC-W3012
1 Sundown SAZ-3500 1 JL Audio 500/1v2
4 Alpine SPS-610C 4 Sony Explod
2 Alpine SPS-170A Custom iPhone/iPod Dock
1 Alpine MPR-F300 Custom upholstered seats
1 DC Power 190 amp OEM Series alt
1 Optima Redtop batt
1 Maxx start batt
0 Gauge KnuKonceptz wiring all around
LOTS OF LEDS!
Custom Chevy Xbox 360
19" LED Vizio tv

COMING SOON!:
custom amp rack custom amp rack
2 Alpine SPS-610C's 4 infinity 6432cpf's
second custom Chevy Xbox 360 2 kenwood KFC-W3012's
Second Skin Damplifier Pro and more to plan!
iPad 2 dash mount
and MUCH MORE TO COME!!

MY OTHER BUDS SUNDOWN 06 PILOT BUILD!

MY BUDS AWESOME 04 TUNDRA BUILD!

KENWOOD INFINITY 87 PORSCHE BUILD!

Sundown Alpine 96 Burban Build!
[/color]
Check me out on Youtube at:
Youtube.com/1987porsche924

haha what would i do?

Alright!! So everything's on the right?? Alright and the rest is just plane flat board right?

No subs on the left! Port comes out the right side :D haha thanks man

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

haha what would i do?

No subs on the left! Port comes out the right side :D haha thanks man

Ohhhhh ok gotcha. And what's the port shape like? Circle/aero, or rectangle, square?

Current Builds:
1 Optima Redtop batt
1 Maxx start batt
LOTS OF LEDS!
Custom Chevy Xbox 360
19" LED Vizio tv

COMING SOON!:
iPad 2 dash mount
and MUCH MORE TO COME!!

[/color]

Ohhhhh ok gotcha. And what's the port shape like? Circle/aero, or rectangle, square?

its a circle but the port actually comes out the side piece. the rear doesn't have doors so we dont needa worry about the sides! :D

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

Hey man, I got some black speaker box carpet just layin around if u want, it. I'm not using it.

Thanks bro! I'll let u know!

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif

its a circle but the port actually comes out the side piece. the rear doesn't have doors so we dont needa worry about the sides! :D

Alright I gotchu I gotchu! Haha :)

I'm gonna work on it today!

Current Builds:
1 Optima Redtop batt
1 Maxx start batt
LOTS OF LEDS!
Custom Chevy Xbox 360
19" LED Vizio tv

COMING SOON!:
iPad 2 dash mount
and MUCH MORE TO COME!!

[/color]

Archived