Sonic Electronix

Live in Indiana but originally from Cali athough its been so long since I was there I prob wouldn't recognize it. Actually lived pretty close to San Jose about 45 min away used to take road trips there all the time. As for the vehicle its going in a Crysler Town and Country, going to wall it. I got the SPL bug this year at slamology getting a demo from Blake and the NASTY DC Suburban thing was sick. As for it not being enough I figure I'll run it for a year or 2 and then upgrade to lvl 5's and 4 5k amps i'll be able save up more money in that time, but for now i think 4 18's and 5k will be enough.

Alpine 9886

Rockford mids and highs

MBQUART 4.125

2 xfl 15's

2 TRX2000.1's

Optima up front,Knetic 2400 in back

$5k should get you close to what you want,

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Oh man going to wall off a caravan this is going to be an epic build. Yeah too bad you were not closer we'd definately give a hand on this build. this is for music or numbers? 5K goes quick in building an SPL vehicle.

This is going to be for music don't really have that many comps around here that I know of, although I do hope to do 150 with it. The wall is going to be behind the second row of seats, have my boys to pick up from school and what-not, thinking maybe 4th order if I can get ahold of mike singer also hoping to get my alt from him, and i'm sure 5k will go pretty quick my wife is getting a little more on-boar with this, so a little more will probably fly,lol.

Alpine 9886

Rockford mids and highs

MBQUART 4.125

2 xfl 15's

2 TRX2000.1's

Optima up front,Knetic 2400 in back